CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

LTE duel exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 01:52 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LTE duel exhaust

anybody have them on there ds???? what do ya think and are thay worth the 700 bucks????
sounds like the way to go......

Old 05-19-2006, 02:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default LTE duel exhaust

They are the best sounding pipes I have ever heard. Not sure they are great performers. Never seen any dyno tests with them. I used to have a set and they seemed to feel strong. They aren't loud but they have a low intimidating rumble to them that you can feel within 50 feet in any direction. Whenever someone else was riding my DS, I could feel them coming up behind me before I could hear them.

The reason I ditched them when i got my '05 DS was the fact they make you run a direct mount filter. I like the snorkle too much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Range Rover
Default LTE duel exhaust

They have a set of those pipes on ebay right now for cheap!!! Love to have them.

Old 05-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a 730 kit from OMW with web109's and a 48mm lectron. It has some serious torque!
Default LTE duel exhaust

if you can run without an airbox, i'd buy them. i run in too much muddy/wet trails to run without a box, they look sweet too!

Old 05-19-2006, 11:31 PM
Range Rover
Default LTE duel exhaust

Originally posted by: DS650powe
if you can run without an airbox, i'd buy them. i run in too much muddy/wet trails to run without a box, they look sweet too!
ya i know there are no dry trails in wisconsin, even if it dosnt rain for a month theres still mud somewere.... i wonder
if you could run them and rig something up??? using a foam filter and just clean it after every ride, like a dirt bike.....
or i though i could use the k&n and some filter skins... i got some for my crf 450x and thay work great.. you oil um
just like a foam filter, i dont know , just thinking outloud....i dont know what the stock air box looks like in a ds anyway.......
you must ride perkins town alot....... very wet,,,,
thanx for the info guys.....

Old 05-20-2006, 02:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default LTE duel exhaust

Originally posted by: flux
ya i know there are no dry trails in wisconsin, even if it dosnt rain for a month theres still mud somewere.... i wonder
if you could run them and rig something up??? using a foam filter and just clean it after every ride, like a dirt bike.....
or i though i could use the k&n and some filter skins... i got some for my crf 450x and thay work great.. you oil um
just like a foam filter, i dont know , just thinking outloud....i dont know what the stock air box looks like in a ds anyway.......
Just ziptie a ziplock freezer bag over your filter. That will keep the water out! lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Range Rover
Default LTE duel exhaust

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: flux
Just ziptie a ziplock freezer bag over your filter. That will keep the water out! lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now thats funny righ there!!

Old 05-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Range Rover
Default LTE duel exhaust

I found a forum that talked about those cans, and that dyno sheet is there too. They say you get like 8hp from the start and 4 in the mid and 8.5 top end at 7900 rpm.

Extreamgarage.com

Old 05-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a 730 kit from OMW with web109's and a 48mm lectron. It has some serious torque!
Default LTE duel exhaust

i ride up in perkinstown every now and then, mainly rock dam tho, since ur from chippewa have u ever been to that big sand pit in chippewa, by spicklers?

Old 05-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LTE duel exhaust

I can see there isnot room for the airbox, but is there room to run the stock snorkle without the airbox with the LTE with just a heat shield? I can't really tell from the pics I see of the duals.

Quick Reply: LTE duel exhaust