CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

If your this stupid you deserve too lose your $

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If your this stupid you deserve too lose your $

As i said, it states at payment methods alowed, "Cash In Person"

Old 05-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

I actually have watched this auction, clearly TGTBT but I sent an email requesting some general info. about picking it up, didn't get a response. IF this guy was in such a hurry to sell then put a "buy it now" feature on it and be done with it. Instead you have to be approved by the seller.....very strange but you'd be surprised how many people go for this kind of scam.

Old 05-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: v2rider
As i said, it states at payment methods alowed, "Cash In Person"
Calm down there friend,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Go ahead and bid on it and see how long the cash in person option stays available[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If it stands and you can do cash in person, I don't see how you can lose...............

Old 05-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I asked, no reply. For sure its a scam. I figured if i asked, and he agreed to meet with the quad, I would take the trip, but no reply, so no go!

Old 05-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

WOW, no wonder these guys make cash!, I can't beilieve some of are even thinking it legit or even going to attempt to visit him. you guys are stupit. Don't you think the local Bomb dealer would give him double that???

Old 05-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

I love ads like these.... makes those in the Bounty Hunter department happy to show up and track these losers.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Daranello75
WOW, no wonder these guys make cash!, I can't beilieve some of are even thinking it legit or even going to attempt to visit him. you guys are stupit. Don't you think the local Bomb dealer would give him double that???
I would be careful about who you call "stupit" I cant BEILIEVE some of are even thinking it legit
And yes, I would make a trip to see if he would have the wheeler with him. The worst is, Im out the gas for the trip. The best, he isnt a liar, and I score a great quad at a low price.

Old 05-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone interested in looking into a deal like this, do yourself a favor and get ahold of the local police if you do decide to take the chance. Have them run the VIN before you negotiate anything. If you're lucky and it is stolen the thief has sat on it a while and it has been entered as stolen and you can find out before you take possession. You don't want to find out that it is stolen when you go to register or title the bike. I think that if you are smart, you will just carry on like you never saw the ad. Too good to be true usually means too good to be legal. Just asking for trouble. If you can find a deal like this locally and you can check out the seller and the bike ahead of time, you may have a little better luck. Please take this as advise and not instructions.

Old 05-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

My Buds step brother actually got sucked in by one of these scams. . . he actually thought someone was going to ship him a Banshee from overseas somewhere for some incredible cheap price.

Needless to say bye bye money.

I don't like to use the word stupid. Unwise choice for sure. He even got advice to pass on the deal but, went through with it anyways.

Believe what you want. . . me. . . this is a scam.

Old 05-21-2006, 11:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Daranello75
LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just a piece of advice, if you are going to call someone stupid, at least spell it correctly. If you don't, you may deal with some credibility issues, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think Duneme said it best this time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: If your this stupid you deserve too lose your $