CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

another bad dealer

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another bad dealer

As you all know i was a big supporter of ads motorsports due to there great customer service and reliability of getting you what you need and getting it to you fast. well it has come to my knowledge that they no longer want to stand behind the products they sell nor do they want to warranty any of there products they sell. i dont know if there has been an owner change or what but the customer service there has gone from an a plus to a more than sorry rating. customer service i believe is what keeps a person coming back time after time. some dont mind paying a little extra time to time as long as you get that great service that any bike buying or part buying person deserves. when you are loyal to a company advertising for them and sending the gobbs of buisiness and then they take a crap on you by not wanting to warranty one of the rigs they sold you its time to move on. everyone has there favorite places to shop and there favorite dealers but if you cant stand behind your word and take care of one of your best customers that sent you buisiness, then you can not help me either anymore. im not saying who it is but brother im behind you 100%. these forums are supposed to about helping a brother out with problems or what not, so i am a man of my word i will not spend another dime with them. you find us another bomb dealer buddy and im rite there with you. sorry ADS motorsports shame on you. now that makes 2 places to never buy products from.. CLAWSON HONDA and ADS MOTORSPORTS you are on the banned list. sure this is gonna cause me some backlash but i dont care we all need to stick together. just my 2 cents.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amen brotha!!

Old 05-31-2006, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

Hey is ADS just off of 41 not to far from the college???? I think I have been in there....I got a buddy that lives in Exeter and another buddy that lives right across from Fresno state......I was there a few months ago.....I was thinking it was ADS....there for a half hour and not even looked at like we were possible customers.

Tom

Old 05-31-2006, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

SORRY TOM but that one is not it. ads motorsports is in ogden utah. clawson honda of fresno screwed me around so much on parts and my warranty so i transfered all my buisiness to ads in utah. well they treated a good friend of mine like a piece of crap after he sent them gobs and gobs of buisiness so now i refuse to do any further buisiness with them. if there are any more bad buisinesses and bad customer service problems this is the place to put it out on. this way we know who to support and who we wont
1 CLAWSON HONDA FRESNO BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
2 ADS MOTORSPORTS UTAH BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Old 06-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Well we don't do business with the Bomb Dealer in town either we do our business with the one in Idaho called
Xtreme Motor Sports & RV if any one wants there # PM me. They are great they do usually have to order the stuff in because around here they don't do alot of business for the DS only the 4X4's but Kevin at Xtreme is a great guy and will ship for what shipping costs. Only place I will do business with around my area. my .02 Wow it is nice to vent. Next time I will try to do it better.

Old 06-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

it seems like everyone who owns a ds usualy gets fustrated with there local dealers and end up setting up an account all the way across the other side of the usa. i gave our local shop chance after chance i just could not take it anymore.

Old 02-14-2007, 01:12 AM
Weekend Warrior

54 pickup in Pratt Ks, should also be put on the list of places not to go.

Old 02-14-2007, 04:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, it looks like the torches and pitchforks are out again.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2007, 08:32 AM
Pro Rider

add to the do not do's

Fred Cummings in Bakersfield

Old 02-15-2007, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

im not a big fan of Unique Powersports in sullivan mo. they never have any parts in stock and their customer service sucks. i would drive a hundred miles out of my way just not to deal with them.

on the great note, my brp dealer Cowtown USA is exellent, customer service is great.