CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

hey jed my nitrous button mounts in between your butt cheeks, when you take off your butt will clinch together from all that power and in return the nitrous will start spraying.
hey sonny reinstall all the video cameras back in your house so we can all get a good laugh of whats going on. it looks like jed is all booked up on the jockey seen, if i bring my slow ds are gonna make a pass on it for me?

Old 06-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Thanks Mark.... if I understand your comments..... Neither of my bottles have siphon tubes. My BD bottle WILL run out and I'll throw my run-o-the-mill bottle after that. I realize that there is a valve difference, however I didn't know if it would be a huge difference. I'll have my meter with me and should be able to work both pretty easily.

As far as Mario goes, I'll bring parts as well. I'll have an extra cylinder, piston and ring set JUST in case. THE GUY IS NUTTTTSSS!!!! His home brews of fuel will have PISMO on the watch list for the enviromental groups from CANADA!!!!!

That would be great for a "HOME BASE". Gives us a place to congragate and bench race. I'll have chairs for Mario and I, and we'll both have Ice Chests.

If I were bringing my toy box, I'd bring my enitre roll-away. That aint happening this weekend so the tool selection will have to be precise.

Old 06-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

I looked in the stock bore class rules and it doesnt say oxygenated fuel is allowed OR not allowed. It used to say oxygenated fuels allowed. But not no more. Ill have to look further. Ill run straight 110 non oxygenated..

Tom, The BASE sounds good. Im sure Beech has a boudet' deuch that you can use.lmao

Old 06-13-2006, 12:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Also, The 55 shirts I ordered for our group is late and im a tad pissed at UPS to say the least. I spent over $440 for shirts rushed and logo and artwork revision.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Pull some of that ninja **** on em' Mario, and kick em' in the groin!

I got a fiver of U4 sitting in my garage. Do you think I can hide that with my carryon luggage?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

see mario. UPS is f**king with you again! lol glad to see it didnt happen just with me.

if you guys need something i have my shop that has a few tools in it also. I think i have a 10mm and a 12mm wrench and some assorted allen wrenches [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

2big, i was thinking about installing the camera in the bathroom so we can get a good laugh at all the jiggly that'll be running back and forth...lmao

Old 06-13-2006, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I looked in the stock bore class rules and it doesnt say oxygenated fuel is allowed OR not allowed. It used to say oxygenated fuels allowed. But not no more. Ill have to look further. Ill run straight 110 non oxygenated..

Tom, The BASE sounds good. Im sure Beech has a boudet' deuch that you can use.lmao
Mario, when I get done using the boudet deuch you can go use it to clean the sand out of the wound on your shin..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I bought a big bottle of Crown..but my damn dad already taped it.....guess I'll have to find some more on the way over.......Mario, we could get someone to get some apple pie made up and watch you work your magic on that stuff.......... I'm not bringing a whole nother' DS but I'll have alot of extra goodies...

Tom

Old 06-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Roght on Tom, Sounds good.

Yeah, UPS is a day late but if it is here tonight we will all get hooked up.

I guess Im kinda sick in the head when it comes down to the wire. Ive changed my gearing 3 times in the last hour in over 100 degree weather and ended up with the same gearing I started with yesterday.lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

Mario, when I get done using the boudet deuch you can go use it to clean the sand out of the wound on your shin..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I bought a big bottle of Crown..but my damn dad already taped it.....guess I'll have to find some more on the way over.......Mario, we could get someone to get some apple pie made up and watch you work your magic on that stuff.......... I'm not bringing a whole nother' DS but I'll have alot of extra goodies...

Tom

Tom, I really quit drinking (well I dont drink casually anyways). If I did drink it would never be mid grade tequila OR that apple pie hangover chit Ive learned my lesson.

And besides, After all the shin talk ive been fantasizing about cracking a bottle of crown over your shin for ***** and giggles just so you can have somthin to duech out besides your snapper..haha ha ha j/k

Old 06-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

mario i will be rolling in saturday morning. im not bringing any bikes becouse i dont want you guys to make fun of me becouse im still scared of them. this time i would rather hang out and put some faces with the names. i will be bringing a couple cameras, video and still so we can get some good pics. are you gonna fly a flag or something? i dont know if my little ford can make it back to the drags or not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo