CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Mark, I started to peel them, then got side tracked. So I havent got them done yet. But man do they need to go, there right at eye level.

Mario, just a friendly reminder, but you do remember this is on the 17th weekend? And not the 23?

Heck I am good to stay anywhere I can lay down and not get covered in sand, I'm not picky.

Old 06-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Mario, how's the beach house coming? That would be ideal OBVIOUSLY. I really don't want to drag the toy box all the way there in that I just got back from a 5 hour trip a couple of days ago. If we can day-trailer it down (flat bed) and stay at a house.... I'M IN!!!!

Old 06-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

so I would imagine california registration is required and there will be rangers enforcing ? does pismo even have a race hill?? never been to pismo or four stroke wars but I am assume the race is held on a hill right?

Old 06-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Big D, I would fly to Vegas and pull your trailer for you and you can enjoy the scenery if thats what it takes to make this happen. Heck if someones got a tent, lets pitch it.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

A beach house sounds great, but camping on the beach with a toy hauler is the way to do it. That and I wouldn't trust my quad on a flat bed trailer while you are sleeping in the beach house.

supersonictoys, pismo is small, well its actually decent size but the damn eco nuts have made it so the riding area takes 25 minutes to ride the fence line. There is a race hill, but it is a joke, start in second and you end in second. At the southern most part of the dunes there is an area where people drag race. It is fairly flat and has a good berm that you start on. The proposed spot for 4sw is just east of poll 17.

One thing I am concerned about is the sound regulation. I have never been checked or have seen anyone been checked, but I have heard on the big weekend of the rangers checking for sound. If they do check for sound that would mean 99% of the drag bike would get a fine.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

It's not the driving part, however I probably wouldn't mind watching a movie while someone else drives...

It's more about the 300hundo in fuel costs.....

Holic makes a good point. If exhaust note is an issue, we might as well NOT go. I'm not strapping on the anchor and hoping for the best. If it's a second gear run, then I'm out as well. I can go through second in about 3 seconds at the most.

I'm good if it's something like glamis and the fuel costs are met. The beach house would be ideal....

Come on' ninja.... whats the dealio.

Talking to 222 the other day, maybe we all just set this out.... and make a big showing for DS Days and then have a good conversation about Glamis/FSW next January. At this point, we've got nothing to prove. At least not to others anyway. I will be at DS DAYS in Sept. for sure. I'm sure that Mario won't take all the beds in my toy box. I've got 3 queens and 2 twins and a ton of floor space.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Mike, supersonictoys was asking about pismo's race hill, that when I said it was small and could be done in second gear.

Pismo has a good drag area at the sound side of the dunes that 4th gear or even 5th gear run. The proposed spot for 4sw is supposed to be good.

Like I said with the sound issue, I have never been checked nor have I seen anyone being checked, just read about it on the pismo forums.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Range Rover
Default 4sw pismo

I wil be there, Mario it's sam, come on down and stay on the beach with us, i got an extra tent and some alky to keeep you warm...Im leaving thursday night so hit me up for sure...Ill have the bike out there for some fu in the sun.... what you gonna do........Dont flake..

Old 06-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

Im just waiting for a call back...

Old 06-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

more than likely i will be only making a day trip out of it. no bikes just my truck. i just dont know what day would be better sat. or sunday.

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo