CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

im really glad of the way the day went and how everyone got along.it makes me want to attend another event. bomber what do you think about that truck or should i say the p!sser shuttal? sonny i snapped a picture of her so i could super impose the face over the other ones body just to see if they would match up. can i post my pics of my ds towing that raptor to safety.

Old 06-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Big is the man, He brought his entire bike to donate for parts LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Thanks for a great time Scott

Now thats what Im talking about right there....laying it all on the table to make sure BOMBARDIER IS FIRST, NO MATTER WHAT, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

GOOD JOB SCOTT, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
bomber what do you think about that truck or should i say the p!sser shuttal?
That truck is bad ars Scott!!! Sorry I had to use the door pouch the second time I had to go and could not find you
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 06-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

As far as im concerned i did not play a roll in any of this. i did not do anything that im sure that any one else would have done. like i said before i might be a clown, but my goal in all this was to help take the ds community to the next level. im sure those boys would have did the same thing for me. glenn a few of my good go fast stickers came off on the ride home, and you know how much i like those go fast stickers , there are so many stickers on there you really dont even know what your looking at. for any of you out there that might have an offensive go fast sticker laying around that your wife wont let you put on your bike send it to me i still have some room. that little green box seem to have everything in it but the kitchen sink. im kinda wondering now myself where all that junk came from. like i said im real proud of our boys the way they represented the ds yesterday. nice job

Old 06-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

hey glenn you just answered the question my wife has been asking all morning she insisted that i spilt some alcohol in that pouch, hell now i can go and put her mind at ease and tell her it was spilt alcohol it was p!ssed alcohol, im sure that will make her feel alot better. jk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

HOLY CHIT I HAVE A BLISTERED forehead!!!!

First off 2BIG (scott) You had everything to do with us taking the stock bore class. Your one of the coolest dudes ive met!! Thanks a million we couldnt have done it without you bro. Cant wait to hang out with you again!!

Thanks to the entire no mercy ondunes team, EVERYONE played a part!! Big MIKE building a strong motor, Glenn thanks for helping me all along. Jordan and your bro Thanks for the team support and piloting backup, Thanks to Jed and his brother and Family (we had a BLAST the whole time with you guys). Jeds a fantastic pilot!! And tell your brother thanks for the carb help I was so pissed I couldnt think straight when we rolled up to the hill and the bottom of my lectron fell apart and when I threw the chain. Tell your uncle to call me anytime, And your dad is the coolest ever. Im glad he got to see you take home a few trophys. Thanks to beechman (sonny) for all the hospitality and your dad is cooler than ever as well and KNOWS his stuff about the bikes I like your crib !! (how was the sausage btw) Good to meet JMAC another very cool cat with a nice lookin fast bike!! Everyone involved showed a true team effort. We have only begun with this stockbore, We plan on big hp all motor very soon (stock bore) . Bigdaddys bike is an animal and held strong YOU GO MAMMAL!!! You the man!! The races were held great by King Rap. I know alot of people questioned my bike being a stock bore, It would have been a problem if Bigdaddy wasnt there to vouch for the build ( I would have let them open it up after the races), Great job at the line Mike. The hill was smooth as butter and everything went fairly fast and without a hitch. I was supprised to see Jed outrun the 70 lb kid on the lightened yfz over and over. Overall a great but tough weekend. Ill be back, I need to dump some more aloevera on my head (its burt 3rd degree)LMAO
Congrats to Sam for the 1st in stockbore yfz with his pimped out yfz.

Thanks again everyone for the great time!!!

Oh, And Glenn.... YOUR a freakin ANIMAL!!! The crown goes down too smooth.. Man you all were trying to force feed me them drinks at the mexican resturant when Mike Starts drinkin WATCH OUT!! He dont play..LOL I had to mederate myself due to where we all would have ended up!!!

Old 06-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Mario you are one class act brother even if you had the look on your face of who the f are you when i pulled up on you guys out of no where at that store. what i did for you is the same thing that you would have done for me and have done for me when i wrecked my bike. i apreciate the kindness that came from your heart when jed passed you the trophy and then what you said and did. i want everyone to know that mario did not stand there and pose for pics. with the trophy, he turned around and handed it to me and told everyone that he did not win it but that i had one it and deserved to take that bad boy home. sure its only a cheap 10 dollar trophy but its whats said that goes along with the trophy that makes it such a valuable item. you keep that trophy put up on your wall and enjoy the victory. then after you get tired of looking at it send me one of the little eagles on the lower stand and i will mount it onto the gofast stickered filled rainbow bike. i hope i did not embarrass any of you with my john deere tractor flaired fenders and my 9000 obnoxios, tasteless,, home made, and funniest go fast stickers you have ever seen. when i saw all your guys bikes i was just blown away by how sharp they looked. . When Mario trys to sell you something you need to give it alot of thought becouse what i took as just some great bs from one brotha to another about his bike, well it was the absolute truth. i was not suposed to tell but his bike was offered to me and i blew it off as bs amongst friends you all were great this weekend.

Old 06-18-2006, 08:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

we just bbq'ed that sausage and it was damn good. Thanks for the grub!

glen that was you with the red cup? sorry we didnt get to meet, next time though for sure.

Old 06-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

So, Mario took first in the big boys stock bore and Sam took first in the little boys stock bore. Very cool. Congrats. Wish I'd have went now. Sun burnt? I can't remember a time when the sun stayed out long enough at Pismo to get a sunburn. See you two fellers at Dumont in October, Later.

Old 06-18-2006, 09:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

Dave, Thanks that is correct. Good to hear from you, Wish you could have made it. People were stacked up along the sidelines of the entire hill.

Oh, I forgot to mention how well 2BIGS bike did and the power it had. Jed went and mopped a BUNCH of big bikes up with it. What a freakin sleeper that thing is. And dont let him tell you different. It doesnt look like a rainbow, and it is dang fast. Also Scott, Whatever needle I have in my lectron you should see if we can talk with Randall and Eric about it. I had the bottom end of the needle that you need, And your lectron had the top end that I needed and saw after Jeds brother bolted your carb on. Theres something that can be had with a little investigation.

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo