CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Congrats to all. I don't want to steal this thread but when are you guys going to Dumont in October? We are gonna be there during Halloween time.

Old 06-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Posted a couple pics on our site with more to follow. Did I say we had a blast!! Thanks again guys

Old 06-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

It was a great time to be had. Pismo is a VERY unique place. Actually felt like I was breaking the law when I first got there. Driving my truck on the beach is a weird deal the very first time. You just KNOW you're doing something that they're gonna impound your truck for. Pismo was overcast in the morning buy by noon-30 or so, the sun was out in full effect! Mario looks like a LOBSTER - LMAO!!! He couldn't even pick his nose with out hurtin'.

Glen is just fun to be around as always. 2big, you are the man and you need to heel up so we can ride the dunes. Beech "Sonny", was a great host and his bikes are pretty sick. REALLY enjoyed talking to his DAD. He's my kind of guy - do things right and your stuff will be right! Would have loved to see Beech's bike run, it looks pretty sick.

Jed, what can I say about you and your group. Outstanding fellas. Just a bunch of good guys. The company on the trip was TOP SHELF!!!!! Jed was a fantastic pilot and a guy that I could do some serious hanging out with. Good Guy. Can't wait until DS Days. I only wish I had a more drag worthy bike for him to mopp the guys with.

To the races.....
Mario's bike stayed together for each and every race. Not sure if it was going to make it though. The bike was attacked by gremlins on the way to the hill. Thanks to Big, we were able to get him going. Good thing, cause he was looking for fuel and a match! His bike wasn't even challenged in the BigBlock stock bore catagory. His only challenger was a misplaced small bore bike that they ran (mistakingly) at the same time.
The bike had a 75 pound pilot and Jed still was able to out run him through the hill.
My bike performed admirably. It was probably one of the only bigblock bikes out there that you could still dune. For a full-dresser, this thing was a monster. You know what the competition is like when you are in a class that no one can compete safely in. My bike took 2nd place in the builders class (using their fuel and no power adders) because of a lack of contestants. Not to many race bikes out there that can run the lower octane fuel with no power adders and still be fast. The first place bike took us by about 5 or 6 lengths at the start and then never pulled us. That bike was a big bore raptor that was in full drag trim including a titanium +8 swing, front spindle set-up with frisbees for tires. This thing was a beautiful bike. We're talking a show piece. My bike on the other hand is full on heavy and with about 20 pounds shaved off. It wasn't apples to apples, but it was fun. As a moderator over at that site, I'm going to try and push for a Dune Division that pits small bore and big bore stockers against each other. Then guys like me don't have to race the full drag bikes.
Sams bike is simply sick! Just a beautiful bike and one of the fastest out there. Great guy to! His entire crew were great and very nice. Best part was that the red ford beside me was playing some awsome tunes at the end of the day.

How would my bike do against the regular (non-drag full duners) bikes at Pismo? I raced shees, raptors, TRX's, YFZ's.... you name it. Nothing I raced was even close! My 730 with me on it was behind 2big's 730 with Jed on it by about a bike length. I think I was giving up 140lbs. Almost another JED!!!! The new head is awsome and the bike just kept getting better. After about 2 minutes of dialing it in, I never had to touch it again. Anybody that rode it was able just to ride it. Very cool.
Kudo's to Mario for helping me set Jed up with better racing chasis. After Mario was done with it, the bike was able to stay down and get after it.

See you guys at the top!

Old 06-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Bigdaddy660r, there was a couple r's there that ran in the stock bore class. They ran good with each other, but were half tracked by the winner.

Thanks boys for letting me run them bikes. I appreciate the kind words, but the bikes made it happen, I was merely a puppet.
Mario, that back rips my man. Figure out that deal with the carbs, and she will be insane. Thanks for everything, I look forward to seeing you at Ds days.
Mike, for an all out duner, that things rips. Nice work on the build. Be careful of them bats though. Dont want to see you take a knee again. Damn thing had FANGS! ROTFLMAO!!!! Funniest **** ever.
Glenn, man it was good to put a face with a name. Thanks for coming out and supporting us.
JMAC, man you disapeared. I watched you race for a while, then got tied up in the wars, and never saw you again. Hope to see you in september so we might be able to chat some more. Nice bike dude. Cleanest one I have seen.
Sams bike RIPPED!!! Holy crap did he have that thing running. Nice work man. That thing looks as fast sitting there as it is on the hill.
Scott, where do I begin. You need to know, we would have been screwed if you would have hooked us up with your carb. COMPLETELY!! We owe all this to you. So thank you. As for your bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Me likey. Nothing like running up on a 200lb drag bike with a full weight Ds duner. The look in there face is priceless!! That banshee dude over on comp didnt like me coming over and spanking the group.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] poor bugger,lol. I had as much fun riding that bike back in then I had racing. It is a great duner, I cant say enough about it. Thanks again.

King Raptor did a fantastic job. I thought the event went as smoothly as it possibly could. It went fast, and he seemed fair and consistant. Thanks for that.

Beechman, nice setup. You boys know your ****, and I hope to get with you guys again. Thanks for all the hospitality.

Who am I missing.........................? Dammit I knew I would miss someone.

As for the racing and pismo. Great place to ride. Not nearly as small as it was made out to be. Hell that hill we had to of climbed a hundred feet? The sand was nice and soft. The ladies were HOT!!!!!! DAMN!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!! The ocean was beautiful. I will be back with my family for sure.
The racing was fantastic. I wish we would of had some closer competition. We ended up running in the modified just to see how she would stack up after we won the stock bore class. She had enough power, but couldnt come out of the whole with all the light weights. We were giving up atleast a hundred pounds on bike weight alone, and then through on a 70lbs jockey......its tough. But I didnt come in last, so thats better then a swift kick in the ****. There was a really quick bikes. I think sparks had the most bikes there, and took the most trophys. Kenz did really well, had some fast bikes, and won a couple trophys. I look forward to FSW GLAMIS BABY!!!! Oh ya its on!!!

Thanks again to all, it was a perfect weekend. And thanks for all the hospitality towards my brother, dad, and step-dadinlaw. They all had a great weekend.
Heck we hit some good turbilence coming back into SLC, that was awesome. The best dang thrill ride I have been on, lol.

Old 06-19-2006, 12:40 AM
Range Rover
Default 4sw pismo

We got home around 9:30 last night Great event had so much fun!!!! It was nice meeting everyone.....Annihilater it was nice meeting you it's nice to put a name to the face!!!! Hope to see you again sometime...........Darren Dutra my hat's off to that guy he is such a Gentleman....my damm battery died out and i got stuck in the line trying to take a pass and he helped me pull out my bike out of the way......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I took second place place on the Chicks class that DASA TRX was freakin fast and that Lil Girl could ride NICE JOB!!!!. I don't know how many throphys Kenz Brought home but mine was one of them........King Raptor did a sweet @ss job along with the rest of the crew. Sam's bike was wicked fast I was wondering why he didn't run it in the Phat Class??? maybe he was keeping it fresh......I tried running mine in the 550cc over modified class I did okay but those thumpers are way fast........

Nice meeting everyone and hope to see you guys again soon.

Old 06-19-2006, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Had a awesome time out at Pismo. It was great seeing some of the guys from DS Days, and putting faces to the names on the forum. Jed, All I can say is WOW, great job on the races. I will see you in september for sure. Glenn, It was great talking to you and I will be calling you soon for those parts we discussed. Scott, was great talking to you. First thing out of his mouth was "i'm sorry if I ever offended you on the forum" He never has but I thought that was classic. Hopefully you Ted "teebone" and myself can get together and do some riding soon. To everyone else, it was a great time and hopefully i'll be seeing all you guys in september.

Old 06-19-2006, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

Dunerider33, You and your bike did EXCELLENT!! Everyone kept commenting about you on your raptor, I didnt realise it was you till Sam told me. Nice to meet you. Your bike looks sick!! You sure dont hold nothin back when you ride that thing. Kenz did awsome, They always have some very fast stuff. great Job and congrats to your victory!!! You should come out to Dumont to torture some people with us!!

Old 06-19-2006, 03:55 AM
Range Rover
Default 4sw pismo

Thanks for the comments......I really do handed to Kenz on my built it's been running strong for a while with no problems (knocking on wood). I've never been to Dumont weve talked about it but hopefully I will go out there sometime...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I didn't recognize Sam till it was late and I didn't get to Congradulate him on his Victory like I said earlier his bike is very impressive...Thanks for saying hello it was nice talking to you and hopefully we see each other again in Dumont in September[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

. I still cant get over the weather there. It was cool out and had decieving UV rays.. . I didnt realise it would be so bad till late last night. Luckily I have a big fat aloe vera plant in the backyard I have been tearing apart.

Jed, Your a funny guy, and that mexican resturant was the bomb. The beer goggles were definately flowing. I think it was you that looked at every chicks booty no matter what the size.lmfao It was all open game. your such a pig.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Oh he!! no!!LOL

We must do this again!!

Old 06-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

in the chicks class there was a couple of real small kids racing does anuone have footage of that. my wife does not believe how small they were.

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo