CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

I am going to head over for Sat. & Sun. get a room out in town at the Super 8 or Motel 6 in Pismo.......DO NOT STAY AT THE ROSE GARDEN in Pismo total $hit hole.........Turns out I am not welcome back.....but I couldn't wait the get out of their..........

Tom

Old 06-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
I am going to head over for Sat. & Sun. get a room out in town at the Super 8 or Motel 6 in Pismo.......DO NOT STAY AT THE ROSE GARDEN in Pismo total $hit hole.........Turns out I am not welcome back.....but I couldn't wait the get out of their..........

Tom
I'll have to hear that story sometime[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Big D, I dont ever have anything to prove. I do this for fun, and even if I dont race Mario's bike, I would like to go and watch. And I cant blame you on the fuel costs. Heck its cheaper to fly now then to drive. I can fly round trip into LAX for about 250 quid. But that dont get you guys there with the machine.

I am curious as to why they would hold this event if there was a worry about sound. They had to look into that before hand. Or else like Sand said, just about everyone running will get a ticket. There bright individuals, so I am sure they got that covered.

As for Ds Days, thats definitly something you wont want to miss. I know I wont.

Tell you guys what, if you cant get the house, If I can figure out a way, I will pull my enclosed down and pick you folks up, and drive across. Its a big trailer so theres room for all of us to sleep. I can get about 12 mpg pulling it. The only thing I have to figure out is, my tranny in my truck is shot, and I am trying to get it in next week to get built. If its not done, I will have to find another truck. I can take our Hemi, but that will only get a best of 8mpg pulling the trailer. So Mario, let me know. And if thats the case, I will through mine in as well and we'll run it in the power adder class for fun.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Range Rover
Default 4sw pismo

Tere is no sound checks that i have ran across, if so 80% of people would be kicked out.....You guys should just come down for the race even if you have nothing to prove....

Old 06-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

Im gonna get a call beck tonight. Sorry for the wait.

Hey, I have something to prove with my stock bore... I think it will outrun any other stock bore ds out here. JMO But I think the new bigdaddy motor is a fast reving good runnin motor. I would like to run the other stockbore raptors too. Im only going for the stockbore class only. I dont like to go to these events and not run my bike. Im goin to have Jed or thunder dropp the hammer. Ill post as soon as I hear the news bad or good. Jed thats a long **** haul for you. Your a true soldier for offering that. It will all come together.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Looks like we'll be heading down friday afternoon. Called for reservations and they said there were plenty of spots left. Can't wait to get out in the sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Well I just did the math, and me driving is not going to happen. I have appointments on monday that I cant miss, and a fourteen hour drive straight through isnt going to happen. Its looking as if I want to go, I will have to fly into LA and catch a ride. Anybody have room? Sorry Mario, I should not have said anything unless I was sure.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Fly into SFO and i'll give you a ride friday

Old 06-08-2006, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

JMAC, thanks. Its a little cheaper to fly into La, so I am going to try that route for now.

I do have a question though. If I rent a suv, how far is the races from where we can park? Or can we drive the car out there?

Old 06-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

No big deal Jed.. Whatever works, We are all scrambling at this point anyhow. I just got a PM from the beach house friend. He will let me know whats up tomorrow morning. We need to see how to get Jed and Glenn over to pismo from LA.

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo