CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Sorry again Mario. I'm a bad...bad.....man!lol

I will give Glenn a jingle in the morning and see if we can work something out. Worse case scenerio, we all sleep under the stars. I dont think thats to bad....well unless it rains,lol! And after my Memorial trip, I wouldnt doubt it.

And oh by the way, I picked up them gliders, and I will try them out just as soon as I get back to the hill.

Old 06-08-2006, 02:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

im sure ill make the long 10 minute drive to pismo. maybe ill see some guys out there

Old 06-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

For the guys flying into LA, give me a few days and I can figure out what the hell I am doing that weekend! Like I said before, if I do go I have no problem giving you guys a ride up there. I wish I could offer a bed to sleep on but all I got is my cargo trailer, if you make room on the floor its all yours!

If you rent a SUV, make sure its 4wd. From the entrance you drive along the beach for a bit, the race spot is some what far from the beach, I would not want to hike it. Any 4wd vehicle with some air let down should be able to make it to the race spot no problem along "sand highway."

If Mario and Big D do not bring there quads, than what DS will be in the races?

Old 06-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

None that I know of. Were all relying on Mario to show us the way,lol.

Old 06-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

with a little air out of your tires you will have no problems crawling out to the new drag site.as far as sound goes i have never been checked but i have had a few of the wardens give me a look or two.

Old 06-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Kind of waiting to hear from Mario on the accomodations. I've got no problem w/Vipor or Mario piloting my bike. Just need to see if it's a go or not.

Old 06-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 4sw pismo

This was posted by one of the organizers on the f@natics.

"Just follow sand highway(there will be poles with numbers on them) all the way back until it dead ends.It should be pole # 25 or so."

So is sounds like its going to be at the "old" drag strip???

Old 06-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

I feel bad for wasteing a few days. Lets see what bigdaddy gets permission to do.

Old 06-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Yea, one would think that getting a "Kitchen Pass" on Dad's day would be pretty easy. You know, since it's what I would want to do. Somehow I don't think it's going to be that easy.

Ninja, you killed with that little comment. ;-)

How long of a drive is it to Pismo anyway (from vegas)?

Hotels are how much? I would think that the closer we get to the beach itself, it would get more expensive.

Old 06-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Mario and BigD and all others.....
3 Weeks ago I paid 80 a night at a dump, I guess there a lot nicer motels for cheaper....I think it was a motel 6 in Pismo about 4-5 miles from the dunes for like 65 and supposed to be decent....I have to appologize for my not remembering a whole lot of this trip and locations....but I slept 4 or five hours in 4 days and never really gave up on drinking till day five or six[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will google maps pismo and I can tell you where I am talking about....what about Dabeechman....10mins????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Everybody just find out where his hose is and move on in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Tom

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo