CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Wow, whats this, NUT is starting Patty Racing, and will be wearing a tight pink shirt on a "girly bike..quote by NUT" Preditor, that he has to borrow from a girl.......?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I missed this one! Thanks for this Tony[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Only two members of Pat Both Racing so far! I think the Klugs will have to join the team as well. That will make 4 of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The Klug bike is running strong now that they switched to dual carbs. I have never heard anything rev like that before. 30% NM, 14:1 compression stock bore with dual carbs!

We have some serious hardware in the Pat Both Racing team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What about you, Scott? A 280 lb Spiderbike with 80+ hp would be all we need to strike fear in the heart of a Utah home builder and a Vegas Black Belt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Scott, that thing has suspension, right?

Old 06-10-2006, 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

We will know in a week how my stock bore stacks up to other stock bore... In some real races. Basically flat drags.

YUUUMP TOO???? The shirts are on there way here and we will be in full effect. Bigdaddys bike is ready but hes gonna have issues keeping the front end down unless we change some things around.

Old 06-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
We will know in a week how my stock bore stacks up to other stock bore... In some real races. Basically flat drags.

YUUUMP TOO???? The shirts are on there way here and we will be in full effect. Bigdaddys bike is ready but hes gonna have issues keeping the front end down unless we change some things around.
Is it flat enough for a wheelie bar?

Old 06-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Range Rover

[quote]
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Wow, whats this, NUT is starting Patty Racing, and will be wearing a tight pink shirt on a "girly bike..quote by NUT" Preditor, that he has to borrow from a girl.......?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I missed this one! Thanks for this Tony[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Only two members of Pat Both Racing so far! I think the Klugs will have to join the team as well. That will make 4 of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The Klug bike is running strong now that they switched to dual carbs. I have never heard anything rev like that before. 30% NM, 14:1 compression stock bore with dual carbs!

We have some serious hardware in the Pat Both Racing team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What about you, Scott? A 280 lb Spiderbike with 80+ hp would be all we need to strike fear in the heart of a Utah home builder and a Vegas Black Belt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well, NUT, If for some reason I'm able to come with you folks down to UT, I'll be part of your team, as long as it doesn't involve wearing a tight pink T! I'll have to count on you letting me swing a leg over your bike, I figure a yellow YFZ, might get run out of camp, if it so dared to line up with a stock bore bomb.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: DSNUT

Well, NUT, If for some reason I'm able to come with you folks down to UT, I'll be part of your team, as long as it doesn't involve wearing a tight pink T! I'll have to count on you letting me swing a leg over your bike, I figure a yellow YFZ, might get run out of camp, if it so dared to line up with a stock bore bomb.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hmmm. It sounds like you are calling your YFZ yeller [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]