CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

Ok,

So far I am the only one representing Pat Both Racing. The other predominant racing team being put together for DS days is No Mercy Racing made up of Annihilator, Bigdaddy331 and bombDSbaja.

Obviously the odds are stacked against Pat Both Racing but you know what happens to the payout if the underdog wins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Of course the only prize for No Mercy Racing is a trophy. If Pat Both Racing comes away with top honors, we not only get the trophy but we all share in the sense of victory that comes with overcoming long odds and doing what most think to be impossible!

Pat Both Racing has nothing to lose. No Mercy Racing has everything to lose at this point.

Sign up here so Tom knows how many T-shirts to make up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This going to be so much fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(Btw, this isn't going away. I will represent Pat Both by myself if it comes to that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Old 06-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

ya know I love ya nut but they already invited me to be on the other side with my purdy preddy. Besides that I don't think I would fit in yours I don't have any disposable income. If you share yours I might go to your side.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I know your not talking to me but I thought I would go ahead and put my .02 in there anyway.
You don't like my purdy preddy anyway so you probably don't care.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LOL, Its ON!! Look at my pics for just a sample of what the logo will look like.

Also, Just got word that bigedaddys bike is a complete monster and I will piloting that as well, He gained over 15 lengths OFF the bottle!! Were are gonna get started on my pig real soon here so watch out!! Oh And bomber is on the no mercy team as well. Get U some of this.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Ron,

Just a thought here.....But I am thinking whoever loses this battle Royale....will be required to wear my original clothing line of SuckaNut Racing??? What do you think????

Tom

Ohhh and being as that I got pickeled in the middle of this....I am officialy declaring Tri-Race Team Citizinship for: Pat Both With No Mercy and SuckaNut Racing I am the only one who can obtain this elusive status so nobody try to get in to this one man show..........I am going to have to be on a good standing with all mentioned.....for business purposes.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

BTW- Ron, I have nothing to lose, I have a stock bore at the same weight as your nos 730[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Dont get it twisted, Nice try though..LOL YOU have everything to lose running such a high hp bike as yours. I will be piloting other bikes as well. Be carefull for what you ask for.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, Also, Dont be so quik to Jump ship and abort the race. You can be on our team as well. You just cant be caught riding double on your buddys banshee. Sincerely.

Old 06-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

What the He!! is with these responses?????!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Cynick - I do care and I like your preddy. I totally understand that you have already be invited to be a part of the No Mercy team. No hard feelings here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Please don't insinuate that I don't care.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Besides, your husband might just join Pat Both. No one needs disposable income to be on any of these teams. You just have to dig in and help one bike from the team stay out in front of all the bikes from the other team.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We will all share in the victory[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mario - Sandbomber never said he was already on No Mercy. I will accept his name on your roster when he puts it there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] --Edit I didn't notice the On Dunes on your logo. I see that Sandbomber is on your team. My bad-- Btw, since I am on this team, you have a great opportunity to enlist AZSAND. He would like nothing better than to get a piece of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]He He[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Tom - I am sorry. Although your SackaNut racing is entertaining (funny actually) I cannot be a part of two teams. My allegance is to Pat Both Racing and that is where it stays[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Don't worry, there is no way you can sabotage my chances because you make the T-shirt i will be wearing. There is no conflict of interest because you are on the other team so there is no way I will be upset if I don't win. Trust me when I say, I will not blame the T-shirt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Come'on boys (and girl)!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Lets get it on![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 06-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Like I said you know I luv ya but You never invited me on your team.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So I go were I am wanted.

I am glad you finally say you like my preddy. I am sure who ever askes first my husband will join that team besides he is faster than me and he also is a better racer than me he has been at it alot longer. So who ever askes first I am sure he will say yes to.

Now it is up to you guys. I will make sure he reads this thread tonight.

Good luck.

Old 06-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
BTW- Ron, I have nothing to lose, I have a stock bore at the same weight as your nos 730[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Dont get it twisted, Nice try though..LOL YOU have everything to lose running such a high hp bike as yours. I will be piloting other bikes as well. Be carefull for what you ask for.
Mario - I am running a 15 shot. What are you running on your stock bore? If you run a 20 shot, we will be about even and you will probably rev a little quicker[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Something tells me you are going to run a 30 shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 07:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Like I said you know I luv ya but You never invited me on your team.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So I go were I am wanted.

I am glad you finally say you like my preddy. I am sure who ever askes first my husband will join that team besides he is faster than me and he also is a better racer than me he has been at it alot longer. So who ever askes first I am sure he will say yes to.

Now it is up to you guys. I will make sure he reads this thread tonight.

Good luck.
That is what this thread is all about. If he signs up, it will be because he wants to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] At worst he will come home with a nice Pat Both Racing T-shirt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing