CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Florence, 4th of July Roll Call!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 01:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florence, 4th of July Roll Call!!!!!

LOL, Ron how did your bike gain weight? you told me your bike was around 395 lb I thought.

HMM, I cant wait to line my 55 hp bike up with DSNUT mine on all motor and Ron spraying.... You might experience the ultimate mind freak......Are you ready!!!

And Ron, I cant believe you let a yfz run with you!! Jed beat a 60 lb kid on a yfz w/ drag axle and tripple buffs in 525 feet over and over on my 55hp . With no tuning of the carb practicly...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2006, 02:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
LOL, Ron how did your bike gain weight? you told me your bike was around 395 lb I thought.

HMM, I cant wait to line my 55 hp bike up with DSNUT mine on all motor and Ron spraying.... You might experience the ultimate mind freak......Are you ready!!!

And Ron, I cant believe you let a yfz run with you!! Jed beat a 60 lb kid on a yfz w/ drag axle and tripple buffs in 525 feet over and over on my 55hp . With no tuning of the carb practicly...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO! Long time time no see![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

No my bike hasen't gained any weight, it is just losing it more slowely than it should be. I have been preoccupied with gremlins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

My goal was to be at 395 by Dunefest but I am at 440 or so...........dang fuel weighs to much. Gonna have to put some helium in the tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now it looks like the A-arms might not be done. That and the spindles not coming in time will make it impossible for me to get to 400 lbs in time. I still plan to make a solid showing though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I look forward to lining up with your "55 hp" bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It will be fun. I sure hope AZ comes! I want to meet that Ol' Boy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] He said he would spot me twenty lengths on Sandmountain. I will take them!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Scott - Launch isn't very important to me on the long hills. I prefer torque.

Old 07-06-2006, 02:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

So if I take you by 20 lengths on the launch, you dont think its possible that I will win on the hill even with my 56-58hp bolt-on bike?

Old 07-06-2006, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider

All right boys. It was an awesome weekend. We rode Winchester Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday we rode Florence. Great times, and we had a really good time. Duneit, your bike just flat hauls, that thing rips. Also, I don't think that guy was a stage 2, my guess would be more...

Scatter, we had a great time riding with you and Michelle as always. We played some tire switching games, and my bike was running really well on those 10 paddles, but I think 9s will be better.

Ron, good to see you again, even for as short as it was.

Back to the real world tomorrow. From 60 degrees, back to the 100s and some work.....And no sand until DSDays....This is going to be a long dry spell...

Old 07-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
So if I take you by 20 lengths on the launch, you dont think its possible that I will win on the hill even with my 56-58hp bolt-on bike?
How bad do you think my bike launches? Come to the event and lets let reality play out. I don't mind losing to anyone who earns it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
How bad do you think my bike launches? Come to the event and lets let reality play out. I don't mind losing to anyone who earns it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well, your talking about running a "long" hill and I think I could gate you by atleast 5 bikes without trying very hard. So, I think if I really tried, I could probably pull ya by atleast 10 right out the gate and it would be very hard for any amount of horsepower to catch such a light bike on the hill....wouldnt ya think?

Old 07-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

Dragon i also think that yellow DS was more than a stage 2 but it was not quite enough to take me.The guy that was on that yellow DS did not seem to be quuite sure just what he had.When i was running on the short comp hill Tuesday i was down on power just a bit since i removed some discs from my pipe to try and avoid the sound cops but still it seemed to be enough.It was good to meet you guys we will probably see you out there again some day.My Baja is proving to be a much better performer that i thought it would be and i am far from done with making it faster.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, your talking about running a "long" hill and I think I could gate you by atleast 5 bikes without trying very hard. So, I think if I really tried, I could probably pull ya by atleast 10 right out the gate and it would be very hard for any amount of horsepower to catch such a light bike on the hill....wouldnt ya think?
So it sounds to me like you think you can beat me in the flat drags and on the hill shooting with your bolt on bike............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

So it sounds to me like you think you can beat me in the flat drags and on the hill shooting with your bolt on bike............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You mentioned acceleration in one of your earlier post and Im trying to get a grasp on what your gauging your acceleration theories on.....you know fast to some folks are not fast to other.....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2006, 02:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

This is great guys!! I want to hear theorys I need all the help I can get!!!

Choose, Did you get your shirts? Ondunes has a new clothing line now as well.

Quick Reply: Florence, 4th of July Roll Call!!!!!