CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bigdaddy's photos of the HPR inframe.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bigdaddy's photos of the HPR inframe.

Ive been thinking about it. Im just gonna slap the ugly stick back on. I was just bored so I started hacking things.LOL

Mike, I gave that pipe to you, If you wanted to ride in a place where the noise is restricted you could use the RW pipe. I cant take that back.

Thanks Tom, I think ill be all good.

I can already imagine This season at Dumont how Bigdaddy is going to upset a HECK of alot of people on his bike. I cant wait to see the look on some faces when a 290lb guy rolls up and SMOKES the competition.

Hey Mike, Since you are so tall and ALWAYS have a birds eye view, I think your new nickname will be ANNIHILADDER!!!!!

Old 06-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

HEy wait, do I read that there is an RWR pipe that is scattered in a couple of garages that just might be in the way????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Ive been thinking about it. Im just gonna slap the ugly stick back on. I was just bored so I started hacking things.LOL

Mike, I gave that pipe to you, If you wanted to ride in a place where the noise is restricted you could use the RW pipe. I cant take that back.

Thanks Tom, I think ill be all good.

I can already imagine This season at Dumont how Bigdaddy is going to upset a HECK of alot of people on his bike. I cant wait to see the look on some faces when a 290lb guy rolls up and SMOKES the competition.

Hey Mike, Since you are so tall and ALWAYS have a birds eye view, I think your new nickname will be ANNIHILADDER!!!!!

ANNIHILADDER that is good LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I have a inframe drag end that I am not going to use Dragon

Old 06-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Dragon, Bigdaddy has a custom RW pipe that I made a while back. It works dang good. Im sure for a few c-notes he will dump it.

Old 06-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

I think that is the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG TIME. Mario, you make me laugh.....

That pipe is NOT quite..... if you needed it to be quite, they you would have to purchase a full mufler from RWR. Pretty simple and the pipe would save you money.

Old 06-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

I'm still laughing about that "ladder"...

Funny..... still chuckling.

Also meant to comment on the 290lbs Mario referenced earlier. Not quite there yet (294lbs right now), and this weekend didn't do anything to help, the the total lost as of this morning is 34lbs. I should be down another 10 by the time DS Days rolls around. At 285 I'll be about 5 away from my goal. Maybe I'll make my goal of 275 - 285 by DS days... just depends on how much I work out and how much my wife cooks. Her dishes are off the CHAIN!!!!!

Annihiladder - OUT!