CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

have to cancel. Sorry guys

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have to cancel. Sorry guys

Originally posted by: FatHolly
Originally posted by: twentycharacters

oh yeah, how come the 'elitists' known as the bombardier riders dont jump all over you for riding a 'non true' DS (BRP product)? according to the posts recently- if its a bombardier- it is the Mercedes/BMW/Lexus/hummer personified in atv form and nothing nowhere can beat, match, or hope to beat it.... ever....they get so pissed if you say its too heavy or anything that isnt a mindless, "yes bombs rule...."
I think you got it all wrong dude... no one here ever jumps on anyone for riding another make of bike... on the contrary many people around here own many different brands. We respect quality builders, like Beech, and as long as they show a mutual respect for going fast we can coexist very happily. The people who get jumped on are the ones who come one here and talk **** for no good reason. Do we love our Bombs? Yes. That does not mean that we do not resect the buying decisions of others. There is a different bike for everyone out there... whatever floats your boat right. For you to call us elitists because of one owner's previous post is ignorant. If I am not mistaken you are reffering to Pastors post... you need to recognize the history of that particular Bomb owner. Pastor was on the other side of that school of thought 6 months ago. He came to these forums and badmounthed anything he could about the Outy, for no good reason. He was unreasonable in his criticisms and has now has eaten some serious crow. So now here we are with you calling out an entire community... for no good resason. Maybe you have had one too many cocktails this evening, I don't know, but you should reconsider your statements. No one ever said that Bomb cannot be beat, matched, or hope to beat... these are your words. We all feel that the DS is the ATV that fits us best. If someone feels that it is too heavy that is fine but that sentiment is often expressed in an offensive way which usually is what begins arguements like the one we are entering into this evening. In more childish terms "we didn't start it." We do bring it, however, when our bike of choice is bashed by outsiders who feel that they need to bash the DS, and more often than not we have facts to back up our statements. Facts like the DS winning both FSW's and Planet Sand this year proving that it is neither slow or heavy. We as a community respect well though out posts from riders of any manufacturer. Disguised criticism like yours is what usually sparks our community to "jump on" outsiders, however. I think you took a cheap shot at Bomb and the members of this forum with you statements, and you have therfore allied yourself with the ignorant bashers that come here looking for trouble. Is that what your intentions were or was this an accident?
And that was as PC as it gets!!!

Old 06-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

Actually the bike's that won FSW's and Planet Sand had Rotax engines... they were modded just like the other bikes in those competitions. Whats your point, here? Go back to the land of pointless posts and leave the people who are here for sharing and gaining knowledge alone. If you wonder at all why people get jumped on around here you should have a look at your own posts this evening. Pointless posts aimed at stirring the pot, that add nothing to the knowledge base we have attempted to create. So yes, you are right... in whatever point you are trying to make. Are you happy now? You are obviously superior to all others and your buying decisions should be universal... no other brands should be sold besides Honda and Yamaha, and you are obviously the fastest rider in the world.

Old 06-16-2006, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 01:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol

Old 06-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

fatholly- i dont really want to type allot of stuff here tonight but i want no quarrel with anyone. i did not come here to bash. i was pointing out what another bomb rider said recently and others in this area of the forums have reiterated it as well. go back and read it and you will see some supporting his claim. if someone from the outside comes in and says something that ISNT bashing- but may not be agreeable 100%- it is quickly jumped on, and guns are blazing. its ridiculous.

you can ride what you like and want. i never said bombs werent good but some of the attitudes of the others are not good and reflect what i said. i dont have anything against them quality wise..they won the dakar.. that's respectable. i never said that they suck in ANY post. however i do think they are heavy for what i like. but thats not to say they suck. is that clear?

dragon? (with a horse icon?) you always show up and just quote others? you're a "me too" guy, go write something on your own.

Old 06-16-2006, 01:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

TwentyIQ- Plain and simple your a flaming idiot. " your bombs are not real" What a puke!!

Sit at home, ride your only bike which is probly a 100 atc... Go on the net and dream about what quad you cant have. J.O.!!

Old 06-16-2006, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

just what the hell is your problem holly? why dont you read what i said.... whose bashing who? seems like you proved my point with you second post directed at me.

Old 06-16-2006, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

20, go back to the honda page and leave us alone. Wierd O[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 01:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

dood you give us coon azzs a bad name [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

TwentyIQ- Plain and simple your a flaming idiot. " your bombs are not real" What a puke!!
yeah, a bomb with a ninja engine...100% pure BRP. you evidently dont understand what you built. so how can i be the idiot? you're the one flaming over NOTHING. or maybe your just flaming...

Quick Reply: have to cancel. Sorry guys