CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

have to cancel. Sorry guys

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have to cancel. Sorry guys

yeah love is in the air but no spooning tonight (or ever) with them!

Old 06-16-2006, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

I thought you wernt bashing anyone?

Old 06-16-2006, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

im not. its a joke, dude. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

im not g@y so i dont spoon or fork guys.

Old 06-16-2006, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

suuuuuure

J/K[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 03:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

im confident in my masculinity. who wants to spoon!

Old 06-16-2006, 06:49 AM
Pro Rider

hey twenty quit being a pusssssssssss. who cares what engine what bikes has in if you dont want to line up and race then you dont have to. as far as im concerned you could put a v8 in your bike and we will still run them. unless your making your living at this race game you need to slow down and smell the roses. sometimes the greatest views are when you do slow down and take the whole picture in.

Old 06-16-2006, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Hey 20 dude. Let me tell you this. I have met a lot of these guys, and will meet the rest in a couple of months. Does owning a particular type of anything make anyone better then anyone else, NO. The thread you were referring to was taken out of context by most like you. I did agree with pastor in that thread as my riding buddies are on Bombs. To me they are a class above the rest. But let me point this out, I have buddies that ride Honda, and Yamaha. And them also I will classify as a cut above. People that hang in the other sites, became offended due to the way they read the post. Pastor was sucking up do to his previous wars he started here. The guys that are building and helping to really build these quads up are stand up people. They will take your phone call at any hour to help you in a rebuild. Some have taken parts off thier own bikes to put on anothers for riding and racing. This group is a family, one that while has its issues within here and there, but a family still the same. I am proud to be a part of it, and will back my bros and sis (CyNick) all the way. So if you want to call me a "me to" guy for backing my family, well then ME TO!!!

Old 06-16-2006, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Hey 20 dude. Let me tell you this. I have met a lot of these guys, and will meet the rest in a couple of months. Does owning a particular type of anything make anyone better then anyone else, NO. The thread you were referring to was taken out of context by most like you. I did agree with pastor in that thread as my riding buddies are on Bombs. To me they are a class above the rest. But let me point this out, I have buddies that ride Honda, and Yamaha. And them also I will classify as a cut above. People that hang in the other sites, became offended due to the way they read the post. Pastor was sucking up do to his previous wars he started here. The guys that are building and helping to really build these quads up are stand up people. They will take your phone call at any hour to help you in a rebuild. Some have taken parts off thier own bikes to put on anothers for riding and racing. This group is a family, one that while has its issues within here and there, but a family still the same. I am proud to be a part of it, and will back my bros and sis (CyNick) all the way. So if you want to call me a "me to" guy for backing my family, well then ME TO!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yup, I agree...

Oh **** I guess that makes me a "me too" guy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh well, I still agree Dragon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: twentycharacters
TwentyIQ- Plain and simple your a flaming idiot. " your bombs are not real" What a puke!!
yeah, a bomb with a ninja engine...100% pure BRP. you evidently dont understand what you built. so how can i be the idiot? you're the one flaming over NOTHING. or maybe your just flaming...
HAHAHA....now thats just funny!

That sure is a funny lookin "Ninja" engine you got there Mario... doesn't look like it came from a steet bike...

Old 06-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: twentycharacters
im not. its a joke, dude. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

im not g@y so i dont spoon or fork guys.
Twenty,

I have seen your posts on other area's of this forum. There has been much you have had to say that I agree with............except on this thread.

If this was just a spoof, I didn't find it very funny. If you are serious, I am sorry to have learned this about you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

Ron

Quick Reply: have to cancel. Sorry guys