CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

have to cancel. Sorry guys

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have to cancel. Sorry guys

LOL suckers!

Old 06-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

lol!!

Old 06-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
LOL suckers!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

dude i dont mean anything by it, and dont wanna be an @ss (sometimes i cant help it -its just natural!) - but who are those chicks in that pic above your name? is that what they have up in utah?? you and dbeech.... thats some fine women. compliments to you too 'beech.. ya girl is hot!

looks like i need to go to the west coast. maybe david lee roth was right about california. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

oh yeah, how come the 'elitists' known as the bombardier riders dont jump all over you for riding a 'non true' DS (BRP product)? according to the posts recently- if its a bombardier- it is the Mercedes/BMW/Lexus/hummer personified in atv form and nothing nowhere can beat, match, or hope to beat it.... ever....they get so pissed if you say its too heavy or anything that isnt a mindless, "yes bombs rule...."

Old 06-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

Well...I'm plygamast. Them are actually both my wifes. They take good care of themselves, and thats makes me proud, so I like to share them with others. The one on the left is my neice as well. And the one on the right is also my daughter.

Do you know who you are talking to? I am a bomb rider "elitist". Bow down before me. We talk to beech, well cuz he knows how to give us back all the **** we give him. Call it an understandment,lol!

Old 06-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

is that kinda like my cousin having my baby

Old 06-16-2006, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

Uh huh. But better![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

aint nothing better than a kissing cousin who doesn't tell[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: twentycharacters

oh yeah, how come the 'elitists' known as the bombardier riders dont jump all over you for riding a 'non true' DS (BRP product)? according to the posts recently- if its a bombardier- it is the Mercedes/BMW/Lexus/hummer personified in atv form and nothing nowhere can beat, match, or hope to beat it.... ever....they get so pissed if you say its too heavy or anything that isnt a mindless, "yes bombs rule...."
I think you got it all wrong dude... no one here ever jumps on anyone for riding another make of bike... on the contrary many people around here own many different brands. We respect quality builders, like Beech, and as long as they show a mutual respect for going fast we can coexist very happily. The people who get jumped on are the ones who come one here and talk **** for no good reason. Do we love our Bombs? Yes. That does not mean that we do not resect the buying decisions of others. There is a different bike for everyone out there... whatever floats your boat right. For you to call us elitists because of one owner's previous post is ignorant. If I am not mistaken you are reffering to Pastors post... you need to recognize the history of that particular Bomb owner. Pastor was on the other side of that school of thought 6 months ago. He came to these forums and badmounthed anything he could about the Outy, for no good reason. He was unreasonable in his criticisms and has now has eaten some serious crow. So now here we are with you calling out an entire community... for no good resason. Maybe you have had one too many cocktails this evening, I don't know, but you should reconsider your statements. No one ever said that Bomb cannot be beat, matched, or hope to beat... these are your words. We all feel that the DS is the ATV that fits us best. If someone feels that it is too heavy that is fine but that sentiment is often expressed in an offensive way which usually is what begins arguements like the one we are entering into this evening. In more childish terms "we didn't start it." We do bring it, however, when our bike of choice is bashed by outsiders who feel that they need to bash the DS, and more often than not we have facts to back up our statements. Facts like the DS winning both FSW's and Planet Sand this year proving that it is neither slow or heavy. We as a community respect well though out posts from riders of any manufacturer. Disguised criticism like yours is what usually sparks our community to "jump on" outsiders, however. I think you took a cheap shot at Bomb and the members of this forum with you statements, and you have therfore allied yourself with the ignorant bashers that come here looking for trouble. Is that what your intentions were or was this an accident?

Old 06-16-2006, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

your bombs arent real then if they are heavily modded like they are- they arent true bombs anymore. you have tainted them with street bike engines and altered their supreme OEM state....im dissapointed and telling the other members of the bomb council!

Quick Reply: have to cancel. Sorry guys