CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

have to cancel. Sorry guys

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have to cancel. Sorry guys

Originally posted by: bulldogz400

That sure is a funny lookin "Ninja" engine you got there Mario... doesn't look like it came from a steet bike...
The only street bike it could have come out of is Yjacket's BMW...

Now that I think about it I miss Yjacket... not one of his posts ever made any sense, he added nothing to the knowlege base, and yes he was half a bubble off level, but damn that **** was entertaining.

Old 06-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

hey twenty quit being a pusssssssssss.
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

i dont know what your deal is so whatever.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thread you were referring to was taken out of context by most like you

>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Dude when the title is "Bombardier owners- elistists" or something like that- how else is someone supposed to interpret it? I dont care what anybody owns either. If you all stick together- great. glad there still people like that in the world.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA....now thats just funny!

That sure is a funny lookin "Ninja" engine you got there Mario... doesn't look like it came from a steet bike...
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>

Aniahlator has a pic on his page that he calls his 'ninja' bike. if that means something elase on the west coast then fill me in. over here it means taking a ninja street bike engine and sticking it in another frame, thus Ninja bike. May be backwards-azz thinking or terminology....What the hell kinda engine is in that thing anyway? It does not look OEM. That's all i was referring to... If it and any other are a bad azz bikes, then i would like to see them run oneday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DSnut- i dont know what you mean. Did the wording of that offend? explain.

The way the whole thing started was i refered the the 'bomb elite' post and then i get everyone in the bomb squad telling me i am an idiot and that they dont bash (ok), help each other out etc etc....and then what happens- name calling, all lack of civility and the PRESUMPTION that i THINK like "THEM" and that it was people like me that stir the pot and whatever with pastors post. i was never offended by his post - just thought it was ridiculous and i even posted a preliminary test of the Rengade on there. thats it.. not one negative comment (other than i thought the weight and price was a littel too high- but hey- buy and ride what you want, it doesnt matter to me) from me about it. i never agreed with him, but i did see many agreeing though.

thats pretty much all i said. i made a little referall to another's post to try to get some insight on the matter, and i get all this crap! whatever. i dont dislike brp or anyone that rides them but people keep egging it on; and as long as that happens whether anyone agrees or not - i dont care. im gonna shoot back.

i was just wondering why the bombers didn jump on dabeech - i didnt notice a bomb in his pics. exept for that chick! that girl is hot, beech. you lucky man!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FatHolly- i thought this was cleared up? i was referring to pastors post, you clarified that not all of you are like that...but if so why did i get jumped? i attacked no one first. i just asked a question. i did not fire unless fired upon.

Old 06-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

Well here is a little info, just FYI for ya. My ride is called "Dragon Butt"....It has to drag my butt around.....Mario himself was promoted to Ninja......You simply made an incorrect assumption!

Old 06-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: twentycharacters
dude i dont mean anything by it, and dont wanna be an @ss (sometimes i cant help it -its just natural!) - but who are those chicks in that pic above your name? is that what they have up in utah?? you and dbeech.... thats some fine women. compliments to you too 'beech.. ya girl is hot!

looks like i need to go to the west coast. maybe david lee roth was right about california. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

oh yeah, how come the 'elitists' known as the bombardier riders dont jump all over you for riding a 'non true' DS (BRP product)? according to the posts recently- if its a bombardier- it is the Mercedes/BMW/Lexus/hummer personified in atv form and nothing nowhere can beat, match, or hope to beat it.... ever....they get so pissed if you say its too heavy or anything that isnt a mindless, "yes bombs rule...."
And as for the start of this. Dabeech don't get jumped, because he is respected. He is one of the best at what he does.....Also, because we would have to go figure out where he posts to take a look at his girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There are others that post in this forum that don't ride a Bomb that we will all go to bat for as well. So before making your assumptions as to our actions, get the history!!!

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeate it...

Old 06-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

fair enough. is mario the anihalater? just was wondering what it ment and why the bike was called that. i guess the assumption was technically incorrect but if that is a rotax engine in there--- what the he!! did he do to it? it looks fast in the pic.

there is nothing like it over here! ive seen many street bike equiped bombs; the guy i bought my 250r from put a hyabusa engine in a ds and sent me videos of it. unbelievable. i think now he has a bad azz snowmobile engine in a quad frame.. he had a little column in one of the mags recently. he builds some good stuff. wonder if you all ever raced him? he said no one beat him when he had the hyabusa engined DS!

Old 06-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I am not gonna get into this one but I do think that all of this was taken out of context. I think that Twentycharacters was just asking a question. Even if he wasn't sure of what he might be talking about. He has posted on here before and is usually very respectful. I would have to say that I would jump on someone if I was jumped on like he was. I am not taking sides but I just want all of us to read all the posts before we jump to conclusions.
If I am wrong than I am sorry also.
If you have the money to do whatever you want to your quad than do it. If you want it to be the fastest and you have the money than by all means get r dun.
We all just love to ride and that should be all that matters.
Support the sport and support other people in the sport no matter what you ride if we all stick together the longer we will all get to ride at the different area's that we love.
Tracy

Old 06-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSnut- i dont know what you mean. Did the wording of that offend? explain.
It's not about being offended[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It is about being disappointed. We all can see what you were trying to do and the fact that you won't back down and continue to argue this silly point proves you really don't care about getting along.............or about adding something to the Bom forum.

All ya gotta do is say, "I didn't mean to offend. I said what I was trying to say poorly. I didn't mean anything by it." and all these guys would welcome you with open arms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and they would try to understand you better.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm trying to help you out here. If you keep fighting, everyone will know you are simply stirring the pot. If you do as I have suggested, we will realize you were simply misunderstood.

Your intentions will be clear based on your response[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

dsnut- i see your point and what i said- i just didnt say it or ask it exactly right....my bad. i was just trying to understand some things. that's it.

let me ask you this- what would you do when everyone starts slamming you for misunderstood reasons? in the middle of me trying to explain myself i get people jumping in and taking shots...so i reponded to the shots...lol... im a big boy i can take it and i take no offense to it. im sure you all are good people that love the sport as much as i do.

id be glad to learn more in the bomb forums but i dont want to keep getting jumped on everytime i ask a question, or get lumped into the category of the 'bomb haters' of which i am NOT! i do not know it all- that's why i am on here to learn about every atv and performance/riding tip i can possibly learn.

Old 06-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

dsnut- i see your point and what i said- i just didnt say it or ask it exactly right....my bad. i was just trying to understand some things. that's it.

let me ask you this- what would you do when everyone starts slamming you for misunderstood reasons? in the middle of me trying to explain myself i get people jumping in and taking shots...so i reponded to the shots...lol... im a big boy i can take it and i take no offense to it. im sure you all are good people that love the sport as much as i do.

id be glad to learn more in the bomb forums but i dont want to keep getting jumped on everytime i ask a question, or get lumped into the category of the 'bomb haters' of which i am NOT! i do not know it all- that's why i am on here to learn about every atv and performance/riding tip i can possibly learn.
Fair enough, I will retire to my corner [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2006, 01:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
dsnut- i see your point and what i said- i just didnt say it or ask it exactly right....my bad. i was just trying to understand some things. that's it. [quote]

Well said![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That took courage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm sorry I misunderstood you. Lets start over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

Quick Reply: have to cancel. Sorry guys