CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Nice to be back on the Bomb page Ive been over on the Yamy page reading how drag racing takes no skill. Some people are just miserable and want everyone else to be. Im excited I this is gonna be fun

Old 06-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Trailblazer

Choose got your plugs i ordered will pickup tomarrow with mine.
Yeh you should see me on the 4 Zinger not pretty.

Old 06-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Trailblazer

for all of ya'll coming down to texarkana this weekend. I talked to damon at hampton motorsports he said, " sign up is at 3:00p.m. and race is suppose to start at 4:00 p.m. and they will be 4 money. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ c-ya then

Old 06-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad you posted that. Since the only time I got to go was rained out how much is the entry fee? I hope he has set classes and not some of this well you need to run your stock bike with my buddies yfz that has 2 grand in it. Alls I'm saying is if your gonna throw money in it then you need to do it right. I personally was looking forward to a day of grudge matches and fun racing. But I'm game for whatever as long as it's 4 wheel drive and has racks on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2006, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Well sorry Choosetolose i did not have any of them plugs in the shop...

Old 06-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: texraptor
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im gonna "hook you up" brotha, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thanks my friend. I cant wait.

DriverDoyle, thanks for looking man. I really appreciate everything you boys are doing to try and accomodate me on this issue. I know, I know, you boys are trying not to give me an excuse, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Oh thats good to know, sign-in at 3pm. This will give us plenty of time to grudge race on the river bank. Oh yeah, now thats what Im talking about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: texraptor
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im gonna "hook you up" brotha, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thanks my friend. I cant wait.

DriverDoyle, thanks for looking man. I really appreciate everything you boys are doing to try and accomodate me on this issue. I know, I know, you boys are trying not to give me an excuse, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Oh thats good to know, sign-in at 3pm. This will give us plenty of time to grudge race on the river bank. Oh yeah, now thats what Im talking about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Scott i have your care package there are 4 of them thats the only way i could get them.And you are more than welcome. Allways willing to help a brother out. See ya Saturday.

Old 06-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

well were fixing to head out... were going down to lake texhoma to austins lake house to stay the night.. and we will get up at 3 in the morn and head out to texarcana.. well see ya in the morn

Old 07-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider

The bikes are ready and we will head out in a few hours.

Old 07-01-2006, 03:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, I just got a chance to walk inside from wrenching on the 450R. Bikes still need to be loaded, spiderbike still needs some tender loving care before I load it on the trailer. But about 3 hrs of sleep and I'll be good to go, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

See yall in a few hours, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!