CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

well i will be there on sat hope everyone makes it out

Old 06-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
well i will be there on sat hope everyone makes it out

Very glad to see you chime in Dollar.

Just hope the rest of the group chimes in. I know there are several more people coming. Lets here it, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Pro Rider

i would love to join you boys becouse i know its gonna be fun. im pretty much done riding out here due to these 100 plus degree days. .im taking my wife riding next week but thats more taking pictures of people on the dunes and on the beach. what kind of weather you having back there that permits all this riding. its suposed to be 108 today and possibly over 110 tomorrow.

Old 06-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

2big, we understand its long journey for you my friend. ITs just a bunch of good ole boys getting together on the river and having a good time. I just like to surround myself with good people. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
2big, we understand its long journey for you my friend. ITs just a bunch of good ole boys getting together on the river and having a good time. I just like to surround myself with good people. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

that's what it's all about for me

Old 06-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just got a pm from my neighbor who was there yesterday the 24th. He said they WILL have money races next weekend on the 1st. He also said that they are suppost to have people coming from Mena , I think, and Tyler. Who knows boys this may get to be interesting. The more the merrier. Choose any idea if the bomb is coming?? If I get my paddles in I want another shot at his outi. I'm probably just looking for a butt whoopin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL.

Old 06-25-2006, 11:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FASTFATBOY
I just got a pm from my neighbor who was there yesterday the 24th. He said they WILL have money races next weekend on the 1st. He also said that they are suppost to have people coming from Mena , I think, and Tyler. Who knows boys this may get to be interesting. The more the merrier. Choose any idea if the bomb is coming?? If I get my paddles in I want another shot at his outi. I'm probably just looking for a butt whoopin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL.

THEBOM will not be there, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But The Spiderbike will, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Trailblazer

Heh all this is txrator. Was there yesterday and Bob talked to Damon and he was not going to be there.But Bob told him that there was going to be alot of fast bikes comming so he is going to stay and open up the track for us.So come on down and lets get it on. Win or lose ( only speaking of me ) it will be alot of fun racing and meeting u guys and seening the ones iv'e met before.

Old 06-25-2006, 01:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: texraptor
Heh all this is txrator. Was there yesterday and Bob talked to Damon and he was not going to be there.But Bob told him that there was going to be alot of fast bikes comming so he is going to stay and open up the track for us.So come on down and lets get it on. Win or lose ( only speaking of me ) it will be alot of fun racing and meeting u guys and seening the ones iv'e met before.

OH YEAH! Now thats what Im talking about right there. I cant wait. Come one and Come all, its gonna be a blast, I can hardly wait. Gotta couple buddies who said they are bringing extra nitrous bottles for me just in case I cant get mine filled. Cant beat that with a stick. Im ready to roll, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!