CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

It was nice to see everyone again and to meet new people. Even though my class was small I had a great time getting out and playing around with you guys a little. I had fun at the event and didn't get to do much grudge match racing but the couple of passes I got to do with the craycraft boys was fun. Hope to see ya'll again.

Old 07-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973
Had a blast yesterday just wished we could have stayed longer but it was nice seeing everyone again. How did the races turn out class by class???

It was some VERY, VERY, VERY close racing between me, dollarbillz, ced and a quadzilla. It was just whoever got the light. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I really enjoyed myself hanging out with my boys. Yall are who I call friends, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2006, 11:49 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Yeas sir,that was some good ole racing right there.It was nice to meet everyone,Big bird,Kawiking hell i fogot your friends name,very nice down to earth people.Ole Caswell has gold mine on his hands there that's for sure,we will be back again and hopefully just a little faster next time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Weekend Warrior

yep.....and Doyle,next time i will be there to wax that ***.

Old 07-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

yep.....and Doyle,next time i will be there to wax that ***
umm cody i have not seen your rappy in a long time...but you better be packen more than you did last time couse i am...Hell just today i saved 27 lbs of my rappy...well just look in my pic page and you will see...well if you want to find out ill met you at st. joe this weekend.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

Well cody...you going to say anything???? This old fart only has one thing to say...*** GET U SOME...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Trailblazer

It was some VERY, VERY, VERY close racing between me, dollarbillz, ced and a quadzilla. It was just whoever got the light. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I really enjoyed myself hanging out with my boys. Yall are who I call friends, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

Oh i see how it is. lol

Old 07-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider

1 choose good job on the win
2 ced your bike is rollin
3 txraptor that is the first time that your bike made more than one pass it's running strong

Old 07-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: texraptor
It was some VERY, VERY, VERY close racing between me, dollarbillz, ced and a quadzilla. It was just whoever got the light. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I really enjoyed myself hanging out with my boys. Yall are who I call friends, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oh i see how it is. lol[/quote]

Now brother, you know your bike is rocking and rolling as well. But I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt since your bike is carrying a big boy, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] There is no telling what your bike would run with a lightweight on it, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

You know Im just pulling ya leg, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2006, 12:03 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Thanks Ronnie,it's takin me awhile but i finally got it moving pretty good.

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!