CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Glad to see everyone ran good. CED I wish I could have seen your bike run with the new frame I am glad it did good. Hopefully my bike will be there for the next race. It was good to see everyone again.

Old 07-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Pro Rider

there is another race in 2 weeks come on back

Old 07-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: texraptor
It was some VERY, VERY, VERY close racing between me, dollarbillz, ced and a quadzilla. It was just whoever got the light. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I really enjoyed myself hanging out with my boys. Yall are who I call friends, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oh i see how it is. lol

Now brother, you know your bike is rocking and rolling as well. But I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt since your bike is carrying a big boy, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] There is no telling what your bike would run with a lightweight on it, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

You know Im just pulling ya leg, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

I know with my weight i did'nt have a chance so i tried to work the tree and at least make it look good.It sure was cool watching u fly by my brother lets do it again soon. And yeh if i can find a lightweight and play with some gearing mine should be pretty quick. Its all fun win or loose.
Ced your bike rocks that was the most impressive bike there.Well other than that Evans monster.

Old 07-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
1 choose good job on the win
2 ced your bike is rollin
3 txraptor that is the first time that your bike made more than one pass it's running strong
Just being able to keep up was enough to make me happy. Thanks brotha for ALL your help if you need any you know who to call.

Old 07-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
there is another race in 2 weeks come on back
If I get it back by then I will be there.

Old 07-03-2006, 02:08 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Thanks Texraptor,your bike is no slouch by any means.I was just glad to run with you guy's with a 416 cc motor.I will make it back up when it cools off some.
Nice to see you again Drakster and Raw,you guy's missed the action by about 2 hours,maybe next time.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

i don't live on this forum btw......i will be ready to roll in about 4 weeks so bring what ya got and i will drag it! you and austin better be running fast as hell to stand a chance! and don't say i didn't warm ya! run what ya brung, ***** out! and all this is coming to a track near YOU will a stock bore motor!

Old 07-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well guys, those of you who have met me in person know that Im all about giving credit where credit is due and this event is certainly no exception. Im now finally able to sit down for a few minutes to give that credit where its due.

1) I thank Mr Caswell for being such a fine man who has alotted his land to people like us to have such a nice place to ride.

2) I thank the Craycraft crew for stepping up to the plate and collaborating with Damon to make the track what it is. Good job guys.

3) Dollarbillz, your beast is still nothing less than spectacular for a full frame raptor without a wheelie bar. It takes much skill to ride that beast to victory. Good job man. Its definitely flying. Thanks for offering the help with the chain and everything else I forget to mention. Your my friend!

4) CED, I was truly amazed at how fast that automatic 2 stroke got out the hole with you on the bike. (No offense) but its a testament to how much power your making....especially to be running a 16/33 gearing (if I remember correctly) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Yep, thats right boys, this bike is scootin, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I have video of this bad boy still packing the front wheels well past the 200ft mark. Its a beast as well. I also want to thank you for letting me borrow your grinder to fix the chain situation.

5) Texraptor, I want to personally thank you on the open forum for coming through with the spark plugs. Your a stand up guy in my book and of course your bike is nothing less than spectacular as well. I watched the vids over and over and couldnt help but notice the shear power your bike is making. A wheelie bar and some gearing and you will be a force to be reckoned with my friend. Thanks again for being a friend.

6) Rawyfz1973, I wanted to say thank you for lining up with me on the sandbar before the official races. I hate it that you did not get to stay for the official races. But it was my pleasure to run against that beast of yours. Its moving for a 450, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Nah, you know Im just joking. Its hauling the mail. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

7) FASTFATBOY, Thanks again for offering up your tool box if I needed it. Its always nice to have friends like you ready to help where needed. Oh and btw, in case some of you dont know, his prairie will send a many sport bike back to the trailer hanging their heads, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

8) BigBird650, It was my pleasure to hang out with you once again. Its always nice to sit around and shoot-the-bull. I cant wait til next time, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Check your pm's, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

9)Kawiking, your a class act. I cant wait to hang out with ya again brother, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I wish you could have gotten your banshee lined out...oh well, maybe next time.

and to the ones I forgot to mention, thanks for everything. I cant wait for the next time we all meet up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PS: And just to let everyone know who is wondering, some of these guys gave me some of these races on a silver platter, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Glad to see you made it back home safe Scott. Maybe next time me and you can line them up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: drakester
Glad to see you made it back home safe Scott. Maybe next time me and you can line them up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah brother, we are definitely gonna have to line em up, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!