CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 11:57 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

yall dont make me break out the 350X, dollor wont have a chance blow right past him, long as i can turn off his gas when he ant looking

Old 06-27-2006, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

long as i can turn off his gas when he ant looking
Shhhhhh...Dont tell him what where going to do....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

Wish I could make it Sat but I have to be in a wedding. Im coming Sun even if you are all gone. Ive got to run Im about to go crazy.

Old 06-27-2006, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider

Dollar..... i just did a rebuild and went with a 720 stroker. I fired her up and broke a rocker due to timing. I just replaced the rocker and all i need to do is set the valves and hopefully she will be ready to fire! I also ordered a new cam.... i believe the megacycle i have is about 4 years old and is pretty beat up, shes had a rough life! I am definitely going to get out of Nebraska sometime this summer and i will try to drag Robertson with me! Mark is a great guy...just needs to work less! I am definitely wanting to meet you and the others. I am a standup guy and i think of you as the same. It was great meeting Choose at the last jamboree as well. Maybe this upcoming sandfest or something. i will hit you up soon!

Old 06-27-2006, 08:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
choosetolose04....Yeah its going to be a blast...Wait till sat...Were going to try to be there around 9:00 am.. What time you going to get there?.. I quess me and you going to have to line them up now...Being Ronnie (DollarBillz) just had to thow a 20 dollar bet out there LOL..Anyway it will be a good time..Hope to get to meet some Fourm members...

Im planning on rolling in about 9am as well. You need to clarify with Dollar on that bet....because I can either run you on all motor or on the juice.....this might save you a few dollars, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

All in all, it will be my pleasure to meet you boys in whom I have not met, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bad350twin, I think your a very stand up guy. But it just brings the spirit of competition full circle when you pair up builder against builder, bike against bike to see just where the cards fall. I think you and Dollar will get along just fine. He is also a very stand up guy, who will give you the shirt off his back. I have been around Dollar several times and can honestly say, he has and will go over and beyond your expectations as a friend. Those kind are hard to come by now days. I hope yall can all come down for the Clash of the Titans in October. I know its a long haul, but its well worth the trip to be able to experience what are truly not only the fastest 4-strokes but also some of the fastest raptors in the United States. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

can any of you make it friday night and we will all go out and eat some where and chat

Old 06-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bigbird650
can any of you make it friday night and we will all go out and eat some where and chat

We just might have to slip on up there Friday evening. Now that would be a blast. I suppose there are plenty places to stay in Texarkana right?

Old 06-27-2006, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

lol oh ya there are plenty here the newest ones are over by the mall on I-30

Old 06-27-2006, 12:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

So, the nitrous guy is in Texarkana as well? What do you think the latest that he will fill my bottles (8ish)?

Old 06-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll give him a call and get his cell number. He gave me his card before and told me to call him whenever I needed him because he only lives a couple minutes away from his shop. Get back to you soon.

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!