CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

cool

Old 06-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh and for all of you who have never met Dollarbillz in person.....he is a true class act. A guy whom I call my friend.

Now, thats better. Maybe some people will not get the wrong impression about me, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....like I care, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Oh and for all of you who have never met Dollarbillz in person.....he is a true class act. A guy whom I call my friend.

Now, thats better. Maybe some people will not get the wrong impression about me, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....like I care, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

your the class act brother

Old 06-26-2006, 09:06 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Man this is gonna be fun,i should be rollin in friday afternoon.

Old 06-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

i'd have to say thats why i like this forum, i cant really speak for the west and east coast boys but the southern forum members show true southren hospitality! after meeting alot of you at clarksville and the clash, you realize all the smack talk is backed up by good (class act) people. its good to put a name(real name) and face to the people you write to on this forum. i think everybody is out to just have a good time ,throw some sand and drink some beer. you cant beat that !! it will be good to see everbody again and have alittle fun, and shoot the $hit.

big ups to the forum members that make this forum fun and will give advice to others so it makes it fun for them to.

anybody coming to caswells this weekend, if you run into any trouble on the way .

my cell phone is

903-278-6513 rico(kawiking)

Old 06-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawiking
i'd have to say thats why i like this forum, i cant really speak for the west and east coast boys but the southern forum members show true southren hospitality! after meeting alot of you at clarksville and the clash, you realize all the smack talk is backed up by good (class act) people. its good to put a name(real name) and face to the people you write to on this forum. i think everybody is out to just have a good time ,throw some sand and drink some beer. you cant beat that !! it will be good to see everbody again and have alittle fun, and shoot the $hit.

big ups to the forum members that make this forum fun and will give advice to others so it makes it fun for them to.

anybody coming to caswells this weekend, if you run into any trouble on the way .

my cell phone is

Thanks for your help brother,

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

choosetolose04....Yeah its going to be a blast...Wait till sat...Were going to try to be there around 9:00 am.. What time you going to get there?.. I quess me and you going to have to line them up now...Being Ronnie (DollarBillz) just had to thow a 20 dollar bet out there LOL..Anyway it will be a good time..Hope to get to meet some Fourm members...

Old 06-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawiking

my cell phone is

thank's brother your a good man

Old 06-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

Not everyone that rides in Genoa is slow![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

yea i know when are you going to get out next i have been wanting to race you and zombie's old bike

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!