CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Another fuel question

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another fuel question

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
Remember, it used to be the "goods" and in my opinion, it still is rock solid. There may be better, I don't know. But mine flat out works! I've used my system at 6000, 2100, 750 and Sea Level. After dialing it in with the meter.... it's always performed like a champ and about 8 times better than the wet systems of the past.
All of that is true.

Old 06-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

smile, wink, smile, wink, smile, wink

Sorry Mark, that's as close as I could get.

And your answer about DS Days? I want to see this new stuff in action. I know that mine will work..... what about the new stuff?

smile, wink, smile, wink.......

(Non, nitrous related), will there be a portable dyno there? We could cut the crap and throw the bikes on it..... we can also see what kind of shots of juice we're running.

smile, wink, smile, wink......

How's that Mark, I thought you'd like that.

Old 06-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Lets just say I go where I am needed. King of the Hill on Labor Day is a Planet Sand event at Sand Mountain Nevada. Most of the high horsepower two strokes will be there and I'm sure the 4 strokes as well. I've had several requests to be there from some of the larger builders to support them and thier customers. Right now I have received no requests from any of the DS Builders. I dont know if any DS builders that will be there this year. I've attended a few DS Days events so far, and I am weighing the opportunities of other events - which are much larger. No decisions yet, but if the boss is paying, I go where he wants me to go.

So if I dont attend, dont take it personal. Its a business decision for sure.

Old 06-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

Oh and by the way, if you REALLY want to see the system, you wont have to look very far. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Mike is right on with those findings.. We once tested a 400ex that was running U-4 and then we switched to the 114 mixed down a little and it dropped the oil temp around 35 degrees. And im sure the cyl temp dropped substantially as well.

Hey Mike, I just sent the lectron off to get the duall PJ set up. Now we can fine tune FINALLY..

Well, It looks like the 02 sensor is the way to go!!!
Mario, Are you going to have lectron set you up with an adjustable on one side? I have a dual power jet but it wont work with an adjustable. Curious about what its costing you and how long it takes?

Old 06-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

Im not really scared of anything about this. Ive pulled alot of different opinions and what works for the individual. Between you guys, Kelly and some PMs Ive learned a bunch. I will be doing some further reasearch and testing to have a better understanding of how it all works. I really appreciate everyones input.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Ok... so I don't get the last wink/comment.... but I guess I'll just plan on you not being there and see what Jed's bike does. Hope there will be a porta-dyno there..... We'd see how consistant the systems are comparitively.

Scatter.... work out baby! Run it like you stole it!

Old 06-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kam with Kbr will have his dyno there, and will be having a dyno war as well.

Just to let you guys know. I have been having a battle with the local boys about the races on Labor day. It looks like finally we are getting somewhere. There will be different classes for four strokes and two strokes as well. With the amount of people starting to chime in, this could end up being one of the biggest gatherings of both two and four strokes in the west......EVER!! We will see though. Right now I have read of over 10 20+ mill banshees showing up alone. Can you say 90's in our hill!!

Old 06-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
Ok... so I don't get the last wink/comment.... but I guess I'll just plan on you not being there and see what Jed's bike does. Hope there will be a porta-dyno there..... We'd see how consistant the systems are comparitively.

Scatter.... work out baby! Run it like you stole it!
Im workin man. Tearing off everything that it doesnt need to roll. Got my sweatin to the oldies out, shop heat on full blast (still 90 outside) Hell, Im gonna run it like JED stole it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]