CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bomb 300' times?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bomb 300' times?

When I bought my 04 P700 it was THE Muscle quad. I was able to ride it and then switch from one manufacturer to the next and it had what I wanted..... even when stock. Now there are no CanAm dealers near me that will let you try one out so can someone please post your STOCK 300' times and speeds? Modded times and speeds would be nice but stock are what is needed.

Old 06-29-2006, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Default Bomb 300' times?

I don't have any time slips but I will run you with my Outy and you can see what you think!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in the south east corner of MO.

Old 06-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Al1
Trailblazer
Default Bomb 300' times?

Our drags are 200' and I ran a 4.2 last time out. I was a little slower than the modded yfz guys they were running like 4.1 ,my outty is all stock.

Old 06-30-2006, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...
Default Bomb 300' times?

Although I dont own one they run dang good. I have seen The boms chassis bike run to!!! As well as Mr Meaners ,Choosetolose, 1bigdsrider,to name a few.None are stock but choooses bolt on bike is a sight to see.Hell, We (Top Secret) have dropped several grand into a raptor in hopes of running with them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Hopefully its debut will be soon to see where we stand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2006, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bomb 300' times?

Originally posted by: THEBOM
I don't have any time slips but I will run you with my Outy and you can see what you think!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in the south east corner of MO.
All due respect I wish I had another shot at your 800 outi. When I raced it at The clash unknown to me I had some trash in my nitrous nossle and wasn't getting a full shot. I know excuses excuses. It was fun though and I was glad to meet you. I asked choose if you were coming down to Texarkana and he said no. I told him that's ok because I was probably just looking for a butt whoopin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have you done anything else to it? Cams, heads, Nos? If you have then I was just kidding and don't want any. If not I still want a rematch one day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

Originally posted by: SCHOLLE
Although I dont own one they run dang good. I have seen The boms chassis bike run to!!! As well as Mr Meaners ,Choosetolose, 1bigdsrider,to name a few.None are stock but choooses bolt on bike is a sight to see.Hell, We (Top Secret) have dropped several grand into a raptor in hopes of running with them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Hopefully its debut will be soon to see where we stand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Scholle, Thanks for the props man. Your a stand-up guy.

BTW, the Spiderbike did run a 4.73 with zero gearing adjustment for the 13-paddle tires at Planetsand. I really didnt think it was such a big deal since the bike wasnt dialed in, so the wife threw away the timeslips on accident. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But we will see what she will turn now since she gained about 13hp plus the right gearing on top of that, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh yeah, just in case you didnt know, this is with a stock engine on a 15 shot of nitrous at this particular time. Now we are running a 20 shot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

Some of you might want to come to Lawton Pa. on Aug 29th. The Kawie guys are going to get together to see who the fastest build. (been this thing between FST and Fundy builds).

Everyone is invited, I'm hopeing to have my 900 prairie there and would love to run it against some fast Outtys.

Old 06-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: SCHOLLE

Scholle, Thanks for the props man. Your a stand-up guy.

BTW, the Spiderbike did run a 4.73 with zero gearing adjustment for the 13-paddle tires at Planetsand. I really didnt think it was such a big deal since the bike wasnt dialed in, so the wife threw away the timeslips on accident. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But we will see what she will turn now since she gained about 13hp plus the right gearing on top of that, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh yeah, just in case you didnt know, this is with a stock engine on a 15 shot of nitrous at this particular time. Now we are running a 20 shot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

u keep running that 20 shot thru it..................and it wont be a stock motor much longer.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] its only a matter of time my friend...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

you better bring more then 4.73 to ds days choose .i thought you were saying that was at least a 4.5 bike.

Old 07-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Bomb 300' times?

rcoop will you come to riddle this weekend?

Quick Reply: Bomb 300' times?