CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

2big YOU can pilot my blue frame wonder at sandfest, be ready to race it Aug 5th!!!! The motor will be here in Sept if all works out tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im sorry 2big [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] please dont kill me when we get together!!!!!

Old 07-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Trailblazer

When Glenn say's juice you know he means APPLE PIE, but keep it quiet would ya we don't want everyone to know our secret !!!

Old 07-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

"hic" ...............huh? LOL

Old 07-28-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

i was just gonna ask you if the motor was gonna be done and ready for utah in september becouse if it was not, i was gonna bring you my extra 730 to ride. i felt so sorry for you when i found out that you were gonna have to ride that slow 20 mill banshee. with the picture editing comments and now this, you just might want to watch out. can your bike handle a 375lb gorrilla jumping up and down on it. i sure would hate for it to get a sag in the middle of the frame[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you let me know if you need a ds or not. i know it makes you proud to represent the ds family, i will even let you ride the one with all the go fast stickers on it. if your not afraid of what people might say about you while riding that bike with and those nice stickers. if i get that toy hauler and i put on dunes performance across the back in big letters giving you world wide publicity will you hook me up on some of the original pictures from the photo shoot. you know what im talking about buddy

Old 07-28-2006, 01:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

With the big sticker on the trailer it will get you into the next shoot dood!!!!!! The hillbillys are trying to pull a few more ponys out of the ole dog for me before Sept so I dont know if it will make it for sure yet, I have this SICK need for speed

Old 07-28-2006, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

well a little bird told me that there might be a ds730 on nitrous in a drag chassis thats gonna weigh rite at 300 to 315 lbs complete thats just another one of those ugly rumors. nothing is confirmed, you know me i might have a ds drag chassis that weighs 600 lbs complete you never know about me. i was thinking about a nice www.ondunes.com all the way across the back with a phone number then 2big2bfast right below it that way people can say where they got the number from, that way i can build me up some nice bargaining points with you my friend. we should find out about the weekend warrior in a week or so.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

2big!!!!! Do you have your T-shirt yet? Have you passed the initiation yet? lol

If you are planning to make the trip i would love to have you as part of the group[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I already have a pilot and a backup pilot but I could use a sub-technician though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A sub-technician stands there holding a sub sandwhich in one hand and telling us how to set the bike up while pointing with the other finger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW 2big, without a doubt you will be the biggest pu$$y on the whole Pat Both racing team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] j/k LMAO

Old 07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron - I got your back buddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Lets go for 1 and 2.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I don't mind taking second[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Trailblazer

Ron, lets toast the winner when its over, there's a lot that can happen between now and the end. Ever see the video of that plastic axle departing the mothership? Besides the spies report your buggy is no slouch!

Old 07-28-2006, 02:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dammit!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]It really looks like we are talking to ourselves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ya! Lets focus on 1 and 2. You can console me by offering me new a-arms at a discount price[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Quick Reply: Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!