CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 03:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Nut are you talking to yourself? Hey only one more week and Oregon here we come. Can't wait to meet ya.

Old 07-28-2006, 03:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Likewise![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can't wait to meet me to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol..............I will keep an eye out for you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2006, 03:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I would hope you already know who you are ya Butt. Crap my smiley faces aren't workin. O well. I hear your busy lately maybe you need to go to bed. Ya turd.

Old 07-28-2006, 03:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I would hope you already know who you are ya Butt. Crap my smiley faces aren't workin. O well. I hear your busy lately maybe you need to go to bed. Ya turd.

Seth - If that's you calling me names, I might get unpleasent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 07-28-2006, 03:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Are ya feelin frisky? I could say it is Seth but since he is at work I guess not. Your the smart butt aren't ya. HeHe. I am just playin with ya. This is Tracy.

Old 07-28-2006, 03:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah i know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Although I thoroughly enjoy your comments, it cracks me up to envision Seth making them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

It just seems wrong in so many cases and on so many levels[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

G'nite

Old 07-28-2006, 03:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Oh I see how you are. Well I just got my yougest to bed he decided to not go to sleep tonight so that is the only reason I am awake. We go pick up our toyhauler in the mornin. Yeehaw. Can't wait. I guess I will talk at ya later. Good night right back at ya.

Old 07-28-2006, 05:08 AM
Pro Rider

nothing like having to invite myself to a team outing. im still waiting on the shirt and the hat.

Old 07-28-2006, 09:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
2big!!!!! Do you have your T-shirt yet? Have you passed the initiation yet? lol

If you are planning to make the trip i would love to have you as part of the group[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I already have a pilot and a backup pilot but I could use a sub-technician though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A sub-technician stands there holding a sub sandwhich in one hand and telling us how to set the bike up while pointing with the other finger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW 2big, without a doubt you will be the biggest pu$$y on the whole Pat Both racing team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] j/k LMAO

"Sub-Technician", ROFLOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh man, thats the funniest thing I've heard in quite a while. Only you, 2big and AZ can come up with a phrase such as this, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Oh and as far as Dunefest is concerned...the DS's better be the one's taking names again this year...I dont want any excuses either, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What yall dont take down out west, I'll take down out east, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider

where in oregan is this event, where is oregan, and how long does it take to get there from fresno ca. and i think you said august 5 if im not mistaken. come on now someone help me out.

Quick Reply: Dunefest!!!!!!!!!!