CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bored too the max !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bored too the max !!!!!

Originally posted by: amd
This forum has been boring for awhile. I dont get on here much anymore due to me not setting up my computer at my new place. So I only get on while I am at work. Havent done much to the ds lately except move the battery up front and do some lighting to the subframe. Oh cut out alot of wiring also. Threw some lights in the trash and stuff. Other then that been messing with my foreman more then anything. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The foreman is a beast!! I can see why you'd mess with it instead of the DS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

please do not stirr that yellow jackets nest anymore, i probaly still have a law suit pending against me from him. i dont know what i did to him but i was on his sue list. oh what the helllllllllllllll. poke the nest some more im fixing to disapear for about 4 months anyway.

Old 07-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I had a paper yellowjacket nest hanging from a tree limb in my back yard a few years back. lol. I didn't want to pay an exterminator so I shot it to hail with my paintball gun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

He he, they were pi$$ed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have a little experience with these things, Scott. If you take a stick and poke a yellow jacket's nest they will spend most of their energy stinging the stick. If you put a hose running into an under-ground nest, they will come out and sting the end of the hose. Yellow jackets are not the brightest pests[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now hornets on the other hand are comparable to a Velocoraptor! They work in teams and if you poke their nest with a stick, they ignore the stick and kick who's ever a$$ is holding the stick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you shoot paintballs at a hornets nest, they will come get you because they know you are behind the assault[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

In summary:

Hornets - Smart

Yellow Jackets - Not smart

There, injected in this post is a winning strategy for a yellow jacket to overcome his or her enemies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].............If they can figure it out and implement it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Still bored????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

why are you so bored nut ? got that bike and making some changes again?

Old 07-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

What happens if you stick a hose in a nuts nest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Oh that was wrong but a question better suited for dave moore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oh that was even worse im putting myself on a time out......lol J/K please don't cry nut boy

OH lord please forgive me and don't forget them pigmey's in new guinee....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

rcoop are you as fast as they say you are? i heard some rumors that i might want to keep my money in my pocket.

Old 07-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Actually rcoop, AZ started this thread about being bored. Just because this forum has been slow, doesn't mean I'm bored[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The bike is just waiting on some parts, like carbs, pipe, cdi, etc. It will be running without Noss the weekend before Dunefest at Florence if you want a preview. That still gives you a week to bring a little more to the table[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

AZ, you are a funny guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 11:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I know im not always right BUT I DO HAVE FUN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 11:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
I know im not always right BUT I DO HAVE FUN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Me to![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That is what it is all about!

Speaking of fun, I am thinking about abandoning DSNUT and starting a character named RAID[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man you guys are on fire. I missed out. Stick a hose up a *******!!! dang that was funny.

RAID......that does sound good.lol Now I'm gonna have to go over to EG and check out all the hubbub. That's all I needed, another forum to read!

2Big, where you going for 4 months? I hope a trip to Utah is included[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bored too the max !!!!!