CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bored too the max !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bored too the max !!!!!

WOW. That is a mouth full. I sense some tension there. Thanks for letting us all know what happened. I definately don't want to be on Freebirds bad side.

Old 07-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hightower
I'm at work now too, I work 13 hour shifts and get a solid week straight off each month, anytime you don't see me for 7 straight you know I'm off and out riding somewhere. Like Choose said, a vacation every month. but I spend half of it getting caught up on what I got behind on pulling all those hours.

01ds650 I have a 10 month old, i know what you mean man, talk about a chick magnet, if my wife ever takes off I'm damn sure fighting for custody, then I'm sure to score every weekend!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hell ya

Old 07-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: rfwlll
LOL, I was only kiddin choose. Damn I was hoping to get more than that out of ya.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL. Well, I take people at their word. So, I thought you were serious. But, I will be the first to say that I totally understand where your coming from by saying Im conceited. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im not conceited, Im convinced, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Ok, I'll go with that. LOL

Old 07-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

So what was the deal with yellowjacket? I guess I never really seen much from him. I looked for a reply from him to this thread that must of struck the the anger outta people and did'nt find one. Hmmm, was it deleted?

Old 07-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rfwlll
So what was the deal with yellowjacket? I guess I never really seen much from him. I looked for a reply from him to this thread that must of struck the the anger outta people and did'nt find one. Hmmm, was it deleted?
Yjacket posted this thread over on EG after ripping Freebird and me over there.

Trust me, no one here is angry with Yjacket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yjacket on the other hand seems not to pleased............

Old 07-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Wow he is a very angry person. He really takes everything personal. If he would just lighten up a little maybe he wouldn't get kicked off the sites.

Old 07-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

Oh I C. Well that makes sence.

Old 07-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

you guys think this forum is boring try going over to cannondale they have had the same stuff up there for a month or so

Old 07-17-2006, 05:12 PM
amd
Pro Rider

This forum has been boring for awhile. I dont get on here much anymore due to me not setting up my computer at my new place. So I only get on while I am at work. Havent done much to the ds lately except move the battery up front and do some lighting to the subframe. Oh cut out alot of wiring also. Threw some lights in the trash and stuff. Other then that been messing with my foreman more then anything. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: amd
This forum has been boring for awhile. I dont get on here much anymore due to me not setting up my computer at my new place. So I only get on while I am at work. Havent done much to the ds lately except move the battery up front and do some lighting to the subframe. Oh cut out alot of wiring also. Threw some lights in the trash and stuff. Other then that been messing with my foreman more then anything. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You better hurry up and get that beast ready.....the Clash of the Titans aint too far away you know, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bored too the max !!!!!