CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bored too the max !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bored too the max !!!!!

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Are you coming on to me again?lol

Oh I going to get me some. Well just think, atleast youll be close at the starting line!!

Coming onto you again?? Nah, Not me!! We know you boys swing that way up there in those Utah mountains, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yeah, we just might be close off the line...I dont suspect to take ya by no more than 10 bikes on the launch, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

LOL!!! We got to swing anyway we can, gets a little lonely up here![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Luckily for me, I can give you that 10 length head start. Cuz by half hill, I will be polishing your teeth with my roost!!

ROFLOL! Oh man!!! This is so fun!! Jed, this is what I live for my friend, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I could sure use those 10 bikes out the hole. Afterall, Im only running a little ole bolt-on bike, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I mean, how do you expect me to even run anywhere close to that dual carbed, rwr cdi, nitrous breathing, 9-paddled, lightweight, blue-goose beast of yours? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ROFLOL!!!!

Old 07-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I beg your pardon!!!!!!! Its a Vortex CDI, I thank you very much.

Oh and you forgot something, ODPed swingarmed, and drag axled.............I just put another 20 lengths on ya! Heck, with all these lengths I keep putting on ya, you might as well stay at the trailer and watch!!!

Old 07-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh and you forgot something, ODPed swingarmed, and drag axled.............I just put another 20 lengths on ya! Heck, with all these lengths I keep putting on ya, you might as well stay at the trailer and watch!!!

Oh IM sooooo sorry, VORTEX CDI folks....that should give ya atleast an extra 5 bikes on me right there, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im glad your selling that TBR swingarm because I was afraid that was gonna cost ya the race, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Blue-Goose, I like that. It has quite a ring to it, ROFLOL, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

AZ, Where ya at AZ? Jed and I arent bored anymore, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
[quote]
We know you boys swing that way up there in those Utah mountains, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Oh IM sooooo sorry, VORTEX CDI folks....that should give ya atleast an extra 5 bikes on me right there, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im glad your selling that TBR swingarm because I was afraid that was gonna cost ya the race, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Blue-Goose, I like that. It has quite a ring to it, ROFLOL, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

AZ, Where ya at AZ? Jed and I arent bored anymore, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Blue Goose huh? hmmmm it does kind of have a good little ring to it. Now I just need a mother goose, flying through the air with a towel, just about to fall out would be sprider man, sucking on a pasifier, and bonnet on his head![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: kawiking
[quote]
We know you boys swing that way up there in those Utah mountains, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL!!!!!!!!!
Hey, what you laughing about? You werent laughing last night when you left!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Blue Goose huh? hmmmm it does kind of have a good little ring to it. Now I just need a mother goose, flying through the air with a towel, just about to fall out would be sprider man, sucking on a pasifier, and bonnet on his head![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OH MAN!!!! I dont know how much more fun I can have in one day, ROFLOL!!!

Oh yeah, I can see it right now, little bitty spidey man,

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

"The Return Of The Blue Goose And The Spidey Man" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

As they call out over the PA "Can we get the BLUE? is this right? OK, BLUE GOOSE, and SPIDEY MAN to the line please?" As we pull up with out little bike bells, d-d-d-d-ring, d-d-d-d-d-ring!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

Oh and I almost forgot to put in my card in my spoked rim!! Makes me sound faster!!

Old 07-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OH YEAH, cant forget the cards in the spokes. Gotta make em sound mean as we can, ROFLOL!

I sure wish a few others would come online and play today, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bored too the max !!!!!