CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bored too the max !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bored too the max !!!!!

That a boy Choose, nice choice in trucks. What year is your dually?

01ds, I have lived here all my life, so I am biased. Everything I enjoy in life is right here for me. Of course I do the things that are close to me, so that could be why. It does get hot here in the summer, and cold in the winter, but it makes for great seasons. With the places I have seen, there is very few other places that I would rather live. They all have the same type climate, and are all real close to the mountains. So you could say that yes, I like it alot!

Old 07-16-2006, 07:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I drive a white 03' Dodge Dually with 80,000 miles on it. Oh and I have a 130hp programmer in that beast, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]...it makes ya go fast, fast, fast, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

NICE!!!

I have an 05' auto, torque converter and throttlebody. Edge hotjuice with attitude, afe intake, 5" exhaust turbo back. And yep, they rip. I still cant keep her cool pulling my big trailer over the big summits, so I need to add water/meth injection or something. Maybe twins? Nah to much money. Something about pulling 16000lbs over a 4,000 ft summit, that take the breath out of her. My wife says I am pickey, I say this truck should hold 75 up and over the top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Something about dropping to 60 mph that just isnt right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

Oh ya, she looks like a woman squatting to pee too. Er I mean a dually!

Old 07-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Whew im back and you whimps are complaing about100-106ish. the #'s no longer matter once you cross the 110 mark with 40% humidity its monsoon time in arizona and once you survive that you fear no stock bore at ds day's. As a matter of fact i think im going to bring the baby pami's to play (rules for raceing the babies :you must first run two miles full pin with one then you get a shot at them on the hill they are quality built dune bikes) and only race quality built dune bikes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And choose i was serious earlier i just woke from my nap its too hot to work during the day so i work at night and sleep in the day.I get maybe one day a month off i live right next too my shop so i walk out the door and go too work everyday i have not had over 4 day's off in a row in 15 years and would work for Ronald mcdonald as an apprentice if he would just give me two damm weeks a year off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i don't even care if there paid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
It has definitely been slow since summer arrived. This site is still suffering from less rigor mortise than the other bomb sites though. Extreme Garage is dead beyond resuscitation, except for when Choose and I mess with Yjacket.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Once we do some racing at the end of the month, there will be something to talk about.
OMG... Yjacket is still out there.... I just went over to EG and saw some of his recent posts.... I feel like I just found a long lost friend. It was just like old times, nonsensical posts that ultimately answer nothing.... damn I might need to sign up to be on the EG forum so I can talk to my old buddy....

(sniffle, sniffle) I miss him... at least he made for some entertainment... Mods if he was banned can you please reinstate him?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ps: I know what you guy's are talking about i have thee most beautiful 2 year old daughter and it embarrasses me to say i would use her to my advantage with the ladies buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut lets just say i love the girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Ps: I know what you guy's are talking about i have thee most beautiful 2 year old daughter and it embarrasses me to say i would use her to my advantage with the ladies buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut lets just say i love the girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
just take her to chuckies.....OMG ...they see what they think is a single father taking his cute daughter to chuckies....its like shooting fish in a barrel......if u bring her they will come.....your nothing more than fresh meat in there if u go with little girls....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

BEEN THERE DONE THAT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

No serously i have the best girl out there..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2006, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

yeah two women from work saw me at my table on their way out & smiled & waved. I'll have good stories at work about me & my boy kicking it ! I'll be father of the week!

Quick Reply: Bored too the max !!!!!