CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

RHINOOOO'S

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RHINOOOO'S

supersonic, thanks for the info. However, I do have a little experience with cvt's, and would think just as it is stock, can gain something with some work in the cvt. I do agree that most small add on mods for power, are never felt or noticed. But with proper clutching, you can bring out the hp. I am glad you posted, I have been a little worried about how this machine is going to do in the dunes. But now I look forward to this weekend with much anticipation.
Are you running stock tires still, or paddles?

After all your comments, man I am getting excited about this thing. Who would have thought you could get one machine that you can add a seat the back of, through the whole family in, go across the dunes, up the trail, into the mountains, across the river, and never miss a beat. Man this should be fun. Thanks again you guys.

Old 07-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RHINOOOO'S

Can't wait to see ya up there Jed. Our families will have a blast. How old are yours?

I've got a girl, Taylor that is 12 and a boy Zachary that is 8. Zachary WILL attemp the hill, just don't know if he'll do it or not. He's getting to be quite the rider.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default RHINOOOO'S

No azsandrider the real man makes sure he has enough room to take the finest women in arizona with him when he gose riding and tucks her right by his side. Turns on his 1000 watt amp and blast the music she loves to hear so his ranger experiance is the finest in the land.BROTHER THAT IS WHY I LOVE MY RANGER MOST.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Hey, wonder if the Rhino will get a bit of a rebuild now that a new Grizzly has been unveiled? The new 700EFI engine and a suspension upgrade based on the new Grizz suspension works? A side-by-side could probably really benefit from the whole new power steering concept.

Old 07-21-2006, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RHINOOOO'S

It is possible that in 08' they may do the efi. Since the 07's have been announced, it would be the soonest.

Az, I rock out with ya, I will throw on some Johny Cash, blast out with the 4" speakers, that you really have to listened close too, cuz all that blaring crap from crappy speakers and stereo can give.lol. Ok I will just listen to yours.

Big D, I have two daughters, one 8 and one 4. I have BOY!!!!!! on the way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Remember to have your kids training license with you when you come here, there kindof jerks about that. Anyone under 16 must have a license from a training class. My eight year old daughter goes right up the hill.....................when she's with me,lol. She rides around the camp pretty good though.

Old 07-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Originally posted by: AZSAND
No azsandrider the real man makes sure he has enough room to take the finest women in arizona with him when he gose riding and tucks her right by his side. Turns on his 1000 watt amp and blast the music she loves to hear so his ranger experiance is the finest in the land.BROTHER THAT IS WHY I LOVE MY RANGER MOST.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Well, I tuck my woman behind me when we ride our BRP two seat quad and cuddle the whole time we are riding. That has to be A LOT better than having your woman sitting several feet to your side screaming..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And if we want music, I'll just buy an Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  built for two.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 02:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Hey jed jhonny's alright in my camp bring it on over well toos it in the ol cd and jam a little.And azsandrider the ranger Has a bench seat thats what makes the whole experiance even better my lady always packs a basket which rides to the right of her and she makes the best ham sandwiches for me as we cruise threw the tonto,kaiabab.marsh canyon or where ever and when we take a break she reaches back in my 240 oz cooler in the back which is sitting next to my 1/4cubic yard barb'y which is sourounded by my loung chairs and 8' umbrella and hands me a cold crisp mgd.OOPS how much heaven did you say your brp could carry???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know there can't be much heaven left on earth once my rangers loaded BECAUSE HEAVENS AT MY FINGER TIPS for the rest of the trip. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL

Old 07-22-2006, 03:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Hey, Uh, AZ............Why do you need a large Barbie Doll when you have your lady with you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

GRILL DAAMMIITTTT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Hey Viper check this out