CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

RHINOOOO'S

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 12:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RHINOOOO'S

I just remember the first time I was called mam I asked the person if I looked like a mam to them and they looked at me with shock and didn't know what to say, Kinda like the way you just did.

I guess I can live with the rest.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2006, 12:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Originally posted by: cynick
YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME MAM DID YOU!!!! Just kidden but please I am not a mam. A mom yes but not a mam.
lol

A comedian I watched once said that Maam is essentially the same as Beoich. . . I laugh evertime someone at the store calls my Wife Maam.

Someone else told me Jaded is the same as F'd. . . . puts a whole different spin on that Jaded song.

Anyways. . . back to the topic at hand. . .

Cooler rack and I really like those rear seats that turn them into a four-seater. I gotta get me a cooler rack as well. Man don't live on speed alone.

That Rhino will be sweet in that RV. Now no matter where you go you've got something you can take with you to tool around in like a single old man in an old-folks mobile home park full of old ladies. You'll have all the cane crawlers checkin' you out when you visit the KOA. Go Get You Sum AARP stickers and put on a rear view mirrior to check out all them Maam's as you pass 'em.

Old 07-25-2006, 12:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

looks like everyone is feelin a little frisky tonight huh. Sorry for spelling Maam wrong. Oops sorry I guess you were back on topic. (DuneMe I pmed you again did this one make it through.)

Old 07-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RHINOOOO'S

Originally posted by: DuneMe
Originally posted by: cynick
YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME MAM DID YOU!!!! Just kidden but please I am not a mam. A mom yes but not a mam.
lol

A comedian I watched once said that Maam is essentially the same as Beoich. . . I laugh evertime someone at the store calls my Wife Maam.

Someone else told me Jaded is the same as F'd. . . . puts a whole different spin on that Jaded song.

Anyways. . . back to the topic at hand. . .

Cooler rack and I really like those rear seats that turn them into a four-seater. I gotta get me a cooler rack as well. Man don't live on speed alone.

That Rhino will be sweet in that RV. Now no matter where you go you've got something you can take with you to tool around in like a single old man in an old-folks mobile home park full of old ladies. You'll have all the cane crawlers checkin' you out when you visit the KOA. Go Get You Sum AARP stickers and put on a rear view mirrior to check out all them Maam's as you pass 'em.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! I just pissed my self, really!! Gonna get me some maam's,lol.