CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

RHINOOOO'S

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 10:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RHINOOOO'S

dirtwheels has a huge rhino mods acrticle last month. and many photos of what people have done. pretty wild some of them. check it out, might give you some ideas.

I plan on getting a rhino myself, not sure when but it is going to come eventually.
Can't wait to strap in the carseat with the provided seat belts and take my 10 month old on the trails and dunes. The wife will enjoy yaking him out for a spin too.
I live right by a big creek here at home, lots of woods, and sand bars, fishing, swimming holes, best smallmouth bass stream in the state actually. I will use it for hauling deer, tree stands, camping gear, and my huge 80 pound giant pumpkins from the garden. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

This has nothing to do with the Rhino but I just want to say I really like how nice all of you are to your family's it is great to hear. I am glad that I can surround myself with great people that don't talk crap about thier family. This is very nice to hear.
Ok Thats all.

Tracy

Old 07-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Jed, just loaded the Ranger for bear. Installed my Sirius Sat. in it today. Complete custom, and looks fantastic. Sounds great. Don't have a bunch of boom, just the right amount of volume to hear the details. Feel Me?

Monday, the exhaust goes on and the Dobeck goes on. Next is cams.

AZ, the info is coming your way tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Old 07-24-2006, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RHINOOOO'S

Cynick, thanks. Here's one for ya, maybe you have heard it. "Family's that play together, stay together!"

Hightower, I seen that, man is there not just about anything in the world you cant do to them things. It just depends on how deep your wallet is,lol.

Big D, that sounds great....literally,lol.
I just got back from St Anns for a three day weekend. And man oh man, am I so happy that we bought that thing. It hardly stopped all weekend. We put over a 150 miles on it in the sand, just this weekend. Everyone loved it. From just trashing the dunes with a couple of ya, to taking it easy with the kids in tow on there quads, to hauling all the kids, gear, sand toys, cooler and all to the lake to swim. This thing just rocks. Its just about right too. It keeps me from going to fast and scaring my kids while duning. So they have a blast the whole time. I will say this, I am going to get the rear seat put in soon, and a cdi. I am only doing the cdi cuz coming down some of the dunes, it hits the rev limiter, where a few extra mph would help to get you up the other side. But thats on St anns big bowls. Overall, GREAT purchase.

Old 07-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

aren't they a hoot? I told you... we love our side by side. Doesn't do anything fast or evern sorta fast, just does it all at it's own pace. We love ours. See ya in Sept. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2006, 11:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Originally posted by: jetsnow600
HMMMM, showdown of the the 2 person's at DS Days? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Cynick, thanks. Here's one for ya, maybe you have heard it. "Family's that play together, stay together!"

Hightower, I seen that, man is there not just about anything in the world you cant do to them things. It just depends on how deep your wallet is,lol.

Big D, that sounds great....literally,lol.
I just got back from St Anns for a three day weekend. And man oh man, am I so happy that we bought that thing. It hardly stopped all weekend. We put over a 150 miles on it in the sand, just this weekend. Everyone loved it. From just trashing the dunes with a couple of ya, to taking it easy with the kids in tow on there quads, to hauling all the kids, gear, sand toys, cooler and all to the lake to swim. This thing just rocks. Its just about right too. It keeps me from going to fast and scaring my kids while duning. So they have a blast the whole time. I will say this, I am going to get the rear seat put in soon, and a cdi. I am only doing the cdi cuz coming down some of the dunes, it hits the rev limiter, where a few extra mph would help to get you up the other side. But thats on St anns big bowls. Overall, GREAT purchase.
I have heard that. Big reason we do this sport. You are all my adopted family which is why I don't like to see ya'll fight.
You will have to see me yell I will make you go to the fetal position let me tell ya. I am mean.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Duneme, you made me LOL!!! Thats cheatin my friend. Heck I will tell you what, you pull three wires, then lets race,lol.

Big D, yes you did, and yes i do, man there a blast.

Cynick, please dont yell. I wont cause no troubles mam. Just give me a bike to race, and a cold one after i am done, and I will be quiet.

I will see you all in September.

Old 07-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME MAM DID YOU!!!! Just kidden but please I am not a mam. A mom yes but not a mam.

Old 07-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default RHINOOOO'S

Originally posted by: cynick
YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME MAM DID YOU!!!! Just kidden but please I am not a mam. A mom yes but not a mam.
Sorry ma.........I mean my lady[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]