CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Yeeeee-Haaaaaa!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yeeeee-Haaaaaa!!!!

We're going to Florence mid September to ride! I haven't been on my DS for 4 months!!!! Anyone else going to be that way????

Old 07-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

What dates in september? I know we are going to go to DS Days, the last of august, so I am not sure if we will make it to Oregon in septtember or not. But we usually hit it the third weekend of the month. Let me know that dates and I will talk to Dragon and Big D and see what they think.... Heck we might even be able to con Scatter into showing up if we can make it.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

Me and the wife will probably be at Florence every weekend in September.We usually ride Florence and mostly hit the trails and do some typical dune riding but we stop at the drag hill as well.Let me know when you will be there if you want to meet up for a ride.

Old 07-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider

NO need to con me brotha, Just bring the apple pie! I will be there. Not attending DS Days so Sept. looks good

Old 07-23-2006, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

Topper is still out there........We will see if we can pull that off. It would be the third weekend if we can...Money will be tight after our trip to Utah....

Scatter, you are not going to make DS Days? I am going to have to give you a call

Old 07-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

We're looking at the 15th - the 18th of September. How does that look? Any suggestion on where to stay?

Old 07-23-2006, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

I usually stay at best budget in reedsport. Doesnt look like much on the outside but there decent and only about $40. People are very nice and make will reserve a trailer spot for you. Only about 10 min from the sand.

In light of recent events here on the forums, watching from the sidelines. I think that the overall spirit of DS days has been lost. What started out as a gathering of brothers to celebrate owning the bastard reheaded step child of the ATV world has into turned into alot p!ssing matches and hard feelings, The event has turned into a full on racing event which is cool, but I think alot of the commeradary has been lost somewhere. I was really looking forward to seeing the friends I made last year and meeting some more of the forum members. Im just thinking is going to be very strained and not that much fun. Ive been to a few racing events and have found that when the competion level rises as it has here, egos go off the charts. Accusations fly, threats are made, and all the fun of it goes out the window. With that in mind I decided to just stay in my own sandbox and ride for the simple pleasure of it. Its a long way for me to go to watch people tear eachother apart.

Old 07-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey Scatterbrain you can still come and stayby us we won't have that problem and we can keep to our own camp if they all want to act like that. I hope you change your mind and still come to DS Days. We can still have fun and stay out of the fire.

Tracy

Old 07-23-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Topper
We're looking at the 15th - the 18th of September. How does that look? Any suggestion on where to stay?
Well that is the third weekend. So we will have to see if we can pull it off or not. We may be able to make it for a Sat ride, and Sun morning ride. Topper, are you planning of camping, or hoteling it???

Scatter, I am going to agree with Tracy. If things do go that route, they can play thier games and we can have our own circle going on elswhere...

Old 07-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am optimistic about DS days. No one will have to have their own circle. Everyone will behave once we are there I predict[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]