CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 03:39 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sandbomber

IS it??? Did Ray get a computer?? HI</end quote></div>

YES! The Unabomber finally broke down and succumbed to the evils of the machine world. God rest his soul.
He finally got a computer so I guess that means that I finally have to buy a Toy Hauler. Drats, I wish I was on the other end of that stick.
Welcome aboard Ray.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:08 AM
Range Rover
Has a DS 800 Turbo Nitrous EFI money eating monster!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Yes its True Ray did get a computor. Having a hard time making it work. But what the heck I'am used to having a hard time making things work. ds is about 95% reliable

Old 07-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

Ace, sounds like you were being watched. Someone knew your schedule: when you worked, when you worked on the bike, etc.. Become your own detective, ask the neighborhood, trash haulers, lawn cutters, mailmen, anyone who is up at that time. Somebody saw something, its just finding the right person to ask. Maybe post a reward?
I caught somebody on my property once, trying to stealmy stuff. They thought i was at work, but I had called off on a vacation day. Bad day for bad guy, retired Marine not happy!!! They carried him away in a ambulance.....

Old 07-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Hey Gunny, back up about six post, I think you may have skipped over that one. His sentencing hearing was last week. He has been caught, apprehended, tried, and sentenced. Took about a whole year to see it through, but I was much more fortunate than a couple of our Brothers on here who had thier bikes stolen and are still missing.
Welcome to the forums Guns. Is the 63 your retirement year or birth year???
Semper Fi
Ace

Old 07-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ray, good to finally have you on board!

Vic, glad you finally got her back.

Jed.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ace - Isn't '63 the same year you retired? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

lol, gonna pay for that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Military Rider

LOL, I was still chittin' green in 63. My body sure feels like it was that long ago though. The Corps will break a body down big time.

Old 07-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: aceisback

LOL, I was still chittin' green in 63. My body sure feels like it was that long ago though. The Corps will break a body down big time.</end quote></div>

Btw, Ace......I forgot to tell you that you were almost an accessory to me getting an azz kicking a couple weeks ago! LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Here is how it went.....

I have a guy that works for me who is a huge NASCAR fan. Not only that but he is an even bigger Jeff Gordon fan, lol.

I asked him if Jeff's questionable orientation bothered him (you told me on a couple of occasions that Gordon was a f@g [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Long story short.........he was quite "Put-Out" as they say, lol. Apperently Jeff Gordon has a wife and kids! Boy was my face RED!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good Times......

Old 07-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Military Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

I have a guy that works for me who is a huge NASCAR fan. Not only that but he is an even bigger Jeff Gordon fan, lol.

I asked him if Jeff's questionable orientation bothered him (you told me on a couple of occasions that Gordon was a f@g [IMG][/IMG] )

Long story short.........he was quite "Put-Out" as they say, lol. Apperently Jeff Gordon has a wife and kids! Boy was my face RED!!! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

You'd be surprised what you can find on eBay! She's just a coverup so as to be more politically correct. Okay, so maybe not full blown g@y but at the very least Bi. I mean, come on, who can't tell that Gordon and Jimmie Johnson are g@y lovers???

Be sure to let him know that. Those Gordon fans are such a sensitive bunch!

Wow, check out my posts number. Coincidence???

Old 07-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lmao [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.