CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lets all become illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets all become illegal!

The politicians who have allowed our country to get where we are concerning this issue, should be tarred and feathered. Anyone who justifies this illegal activity is only lying to themselves. I know the truth. The truth is they are illegal and should not have been allowed to stay. End of story. We did fine before they came. Heck WE BUILT THIS country.
My country has become weak due to it's " kinder and gentler" ways as of late.
News flash, the word is out that our borders remain unchecked and the American people can do nothing to prevent them from coming and working illegally. What sickens me to the core are the Americans who promote this new wave of law breaking. Dilute the truth with rhetoric and lies. Provide them with work keeping the wages down. Hard working Americans like myself having to compete for a decent living against an illegal. An illegal who works for less, but lives with 3 other families to make ends meet and send money home. Thats right. Home. Here is not home.
My town here in Florida has become overrun with these illegals. I have lived here 40 years. I know strangers in my town and these little people are EVERYWHERE. And all in the course of about 5 years.
I see no other way than to take up arms against them. And those who encourage them to come here and remain here illegally.

Old 10-31-2006, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

if you want to talk percentages 80 percent of californians are mexican . i dont want my mexicans to stay i want them to go home for the winter and come back in july. the border will soon be like the berlin wall, it will come down sooner or later. if everyone is so worried about mexicans maybe the government should invade mexico and take it over that way it secures the water ways. america is to lazy to do the work that our forfathers did while building this great country. this is why america is so fat , i want to sit at a desk in an air conditioned office making 25 dollars per hour so i can make a living for my family. bullsh!t if you want to make a living for your family make your wife get a job also. when i was a kid if you wanted something you mowed lawns or whatever it took to get it. not to long ago the minimum wage was 3.35 an hour look at where it is now and where it going in the next couple years. you say these are slave wages and people cant make a living you are wrong, when a person is getting 80 hours a week it does make for a nice check, especialy when your housing is all taking care of becouse you live as you all would say the plantation. when you figure out how to harvest the crops and such let me know im interested. just like the whiteman did to the indians now its the mexicans, then chinese and then blacks and you get the picture. go watch the movie a day without mexicans and get a good laugh.

Old 10-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

OK, I was going to stay out of this one but my tounge got the better of me.... plus I love to stir the political pot.

DISCLAIMER: these are just observations, I don't have the answers.

Anyway, I'm just going to throw out a couple conversation starters:

Originally posted by: mudnuri
We did fine before they came. Heck WE BUILT THIS country.
Well there was we as in people who lived in America... then there was the we as in WASP slave owners who were more of managers than the actual do'ers of the building. Seems to me we have always looked for the cheapest labor source. At our countries outset we exploited African's, now we exploit Mexican's. Who else will pick our lettuce?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
america is to lazy to do the work that our forfathers did while building this great country.
Yes, you are right.... Americans are too lazy to do what our forefathers did. Running a global slave trade is a difficult business, and you have to be motivated, and as you have pointed out we are far too lazy these days to embark on such a large endevor... plus that whole human rights deal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

On one level I'm just screwing around, but on another I am serious. I'm not picking on either one of people I have quoted. You have the right to believe whatever you wish, and I support that right. I just see this conversation often go down this path and I like to point out some of the contradictions I see with the arguement. Again... I DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS, but I do have many, many questions.

I'll be offline for a while after I hit send... I await many colorful responses.

FH

Old 10-31-2006, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

i dont see this topic getting out of hand becouse im rite and your all wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] JK first off i dont jump in my boat head for mexico and capture mexicans and then rape the ladies so i dont think it qualifies as a global slave trade. no one is forced to work they all know that if they want to quit do it when im not there becouse i will kick there @$$ otherwise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] JK again. why dont we all worry about the homeless and starving in our own cities before we worry about closing the borders. why dont we stop sending billions of dollars in africa trying to find a cure for aides. how many mexicans flew planes into the twin towers, who blew up the place in oklahoma, whiteboy. we can find so many reaons why they should go and should stay . another thing look how many sex affenders are mexicans. my question is look how many politicians are sex affenders, drugatics alcoholics and being paid under the table. we need to clean up the government before we try to fix everything else. the government wants illegals here working becouse its a source of revenue for them 100.000 dollar fine is alot of money for getting cought working an ilegal. hey thats income for the government. just like everything else people need to just leave honest hard working people alone. now back to slave wages. if the government would not pay my cousin 25 dollars an hour at the prison and make overtime mandatory. the wages would not look so cheap. if caltrans did not pay my other cousin 35 dollars an hour to hold that stupid stop sign and get phone numbers from chicks the minimum wage would not look so bad. my boys poured me an asphalt driveway and it is still in good shape thats minimum wage cal trans fix the roads and in 3 months they have to redoit nothing like job security. so it has both goods and bads. fathooly, 2big2bfast, bigshow,1bigdsrider is that enough you know what im talking about.

Old 10-31-2006, 07:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The next President of the United States will be elected by and large on this issue. Whoever takes this ball and runs with it will win. There have been very few political issues that have been as big a wasted opportunity as being hawkish about border control[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

As frustrated as I am with the Republicans, they are still stronger on illegal immigration and border control than the Democrats. The biggest reason Politicians don't take a strong view on this is the ever increasing Hispanic voting block (legal and illegal). Since the Democrats already enjoy a comfortable majority of support from this voting block, they have the most to lose if they get serious about reform.

The day is coming when more legal, tax paying American voters will be walking away from either party if they don't get serious and listen to us.

Right now as far as shear numbers in politics, our leaders are tripping over dollars to pick up a peso[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (No offense intended of course)

Old 10-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

what are you gonna do when the next prsident is a mexican? come on ron you got to have more than that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2006, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

if you want to talk percentages 80 percent of californians are mexican . i dont want my mexicans to stay i want them to go home for the winter and come back in july. the border will soon be like the berlin wall, it will come down sooner or later. if everyone is so worried about mexicans maybe the government should invade mexico and take it over that way it secures the water ways. america is to lazy to do the work that our forfathers did while building this great country. this is why america is so fat , i want to sit at a desk in an air conditioned office making 25 dollars per hour so i can make a living for my family. bullsh!t if you want to make a living for your family make your wife get a job also. when i was a kid if you wanted something you mowed lawns or whatever it took to get it. not to long ago the minimum wage was 3.35 an hour look at where it is now and where it going in the next couple years. you say these are slave wages and people cant make a living you are wrong, when a person is getting 80 hours a week it does make for a nice check, especialy when your housing is all taking care of becouse you live as you all would say the plantation. when you figure out how to harvest the crops and such let me know im interested. just like the whiteman did to the indians now its the mexicans, then chinese and then blacks and you get the picture. go watch the movie a day without mexicans and get a good laugh.

a couple things.....you said ""80% of californians are mexican" can you support that statement?

.....you said "not to long ago the minimum wage was 3.35 an hour look at where it is now " the mimimum wage has remained at 5.75hr in PA for the last decade

Since our hard earned tax dollars indirectly subsidized your workers...I'm sure you would listen to what we have to say about these dirty mexicans

Old 10-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

what are you gonna do when the next prsident is a mexican? come on ron you got to have more than that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Stay strong! Don't take the bait! lol

Old 10-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hmm.. this could be fun... But i must refrain...

The border states could just sell tags for illegals. and hunters could do the herd managment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2006, 08:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hell ya, sign me up. I would apply for an out of state tag for that hunt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Seth

Quick Reply: lets all become illegal!