CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lets all become illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 10:28 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default lets all become illegal!

Drunkin Ira Hayes he wont answer anymore. Not the whiskey drinking Indian nor the Marine that went to war.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say just drop a bomb on all of us......get us all out of our misery. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

Damn I tried my best to get away with a one liner on this, but since no one seems to fully appreciate it here goes yer sermon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

First and foremost the law is not allways the right answer, and like we all know some laws make perfectly good sense, and others are stupid beyond belief, but still we need to have them around to keep things civil or sane for all.

Obviously there are several problems with our entire immigration system, and that includes legal entry and illegal entry. We all must realize that if these problems on both sides of the system were fixed we most likely wouldnt be having this discussion now would we.

So the real problem isnt the people trying to achieve a better life for themselves and their families, or the goverments just trying to off their problems on the US, or those American citizens who are being labled racist for their concerns, or pretty much anyone or anything beyond the US lawmakers who are so overly concerned with purpetuating their respective party beyond any other issue that they are unwilling to properly deal with this situation (as it may interfere with their parties advancement, and that priority one).

Kind of interesting how the American public, business owners, and those illegal immigrants themselves are left to battle it out creating a smoke screen of the real issue, and cause of the problems.

We can discuss this until everyone is exhausted and nothing will come from it, and thats the basis of my original comment (sort of the same problem we have with access to places to ride in our sport), and until our legislators are forced to make the hard decisions that may affect their future elections and the amount of political donations etc they will not do so properly.

So continue to sit back and debate this as much as you like, but until you (really we as Americans) make a decision to exercise your rights to organize and protest and actually get off your duff and dedicate the time and effort needed not a damn thing is going to change, and that goes for immigration as well as the many other thousands of things that need fixing (actually un fixing as most things that went wrong were the result of amendments passed over the last 100 or so years).

Biotch to your legislators, and get in their face if need be (its our right you know) but know that if your not then your not making any headway in seeing the things you believe to ever happen.

And soon as your done with this issue get involved with the real problem we are facing in being run by a two party system that nearly operates as a single party, and has created law that nearly eliminates different thinking or true statesman from being elected by a series of impossible hurdles that can only be cleared by a member of the two prominent parties.

Maybe if we see the iron curtain that has been erected to protect the interests of both the Dem and Rep parties be torn down like the wall in Berlin we will see new leaders who's first and main interest is in the American people and our country, and not specifically in their own party and its supporters.

Old 11-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

Whatever.
This is a country of laws. Respect for those laws is what creates civility. Iraq is a perfect example of lawlessness. No reguard for law or life.
So, I respect the laws of my country. It helps me sleep at night. No, it is not perfect. But it's the best place to live for sure.
This total disreguard for my country's law is only the beginning. Why can't Americans see that and why aren't our leaders doing anything about it? It IS being talked about and IS a topic in headline news. It IS creating a seperation of peoples. In my part of the world we speak English. Now, in the last year, everything is turning to bi-linguel liturature. No encouragement in schools here to quell this either. Spanish is being forced on the little American kids, and not the other way around. Thats right FORCED. No speaky Spanny, no passy classy. Real F'd up if you ask me. Now there are kids waiting for the bus and you can see the seperation among children. I ask my friends kids about it and they say they don't understand anything we say and they don't understand them so they don't talk to them. So it is causing a seperation in schools right now as you read this.
I have to quit thinking about it or I will just get pissed. So I am sticking my head up my *** for a few hours.
I am done with this thread but I am glad I can voice my opinion.
America rocks!
edit(sp)

Old 11-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

If you believe the statiticians who compare the baby boom of returning WWII GI's to the 15,000,000+ illegal aliens relatively recently arrived in this country, the boom of the 40's was a drop in the bucket compared to what we will have in just a few decades, 300,000,000 people vs the 200,000,000 we just got up to. Think of all the cost of providing for another 100,000,000 people a lot of whom are not and did not pay their way. We can only absorb so much, and we're not going to be able to do it.

I believe we will be a nation, just like Mexico, of no middle class. 99% of us on the forum are middle class now. Better take some pictures, cause we will not be doing very well halfway through this century. Just about everybody on this forum has their heart in the right place, but we're just sitting on our quads watching it happen, and that is unbelievable.

We are headed for the dumper, and we did it to our kids is what jacks my jaws.

Do your duty to the country and your kids. Join Numbers USA and put pressure on the politicos through your money, faxing, letter writing, talk shows. I've been a member for over 3 years and I know it works. Peace.

Old 11-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Drunkin Ira Hayes he wont answer anymore. Not the whiskey drinking Indian nor the Marine that went to war.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

one more little fact about tbones mom. shortly after he was born teds mom decided to give the rest of her life to god and joined the sisterhood. she spent many i mean many of years at the sanctuary then she did a pilgrimage helping out the starving and injured in africa. she then did a few years teaching religeon in ethiopia. so you all might want to be careful on that mom. rest in peace mom

Old 11-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

hey ron dont you mean your busting my nuts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Labeling me as rich and out of touch isn't funny and you don't know me from Adam. What makes you think you have the right to say what you said, then pass it off as humor after you realized how stupid it was?
Dont worrie about it NUT...He is prob one of them SOBs that have to label someone to make his self fill better about him self...You will be the bigger man if you dont stoop to his level..
Not only do you call somebody a SOB, I see on your page that you like to make fun of fat women too.

You're a hypocrate plain and simple.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

You're a hypocrate plain and simple

LMFAO...OK

You can say off the stuff you want to say about me...I think its funny...There only words...

Quick Reply: lets all become illegal!