CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lets all become illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets all become illegal!

my take on the big picture......if parents would quite buying their snot nosed teanagers everything they wanted,and providing them with new cars and cell phones that they were the numbers off of texting all damn day then mabey they would get out and do some of these jobs that apperantly our unemployed and homeless wont do.

Old 10-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Instead of putting up the signs by the border to watch for illegals crossing road put a bounty like maybe 10$'s a smuck. Get all those big redneck rides out there with the 4x12 front bumper & deer grills. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: derbyking
my take on the big picture......if parents would quite buying their snot nosed teanagers everything they wanted,and providing them with new cars and cell phones that they were the numbers off of texting all damn day then mabey they would get out and do some of these jobs that apperantly our unemployed and homeless wont do.
Agreed.

Old 10-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Slavery?
Black? White? What the heck does any of that have to do with anything? Thats what I'm talking about. People spin it whatever way suits them. Forget the truth because if you speak truths you are labeled a bad person.
Truth is, I love people.
Truth is, I love my country.
Truth is, my country went through hell to get where it is.
Immigration is NOT the problem here. Illegal immigration is.

Take a look around it is not lettuce, or any crop. I am seeing right-over-the-border people attempting to be a carpenter, block mason... and on and on. I am amazed it passes inspection. Craptsmanship. Tell me I'm lying. Yes they for the most part, work hard. So do I. I bet you do, too.
If you have kids, I will say it again, you'd better make damn sure they stay in school because all the entry level jobs are GONE.
Strangers are here by the MILLIONS over the course of just a few short years. Totally illegal. I see some have somehow gotten citizenship and they in turn hire only illegals.

I am not saying they are bad people. I am saying a new way of thinking and living is slowly working it's way into my country. A third world mentality with no desire to become an American.
I am speaking from personal experience with a guy I have become friends with. He speaks a little english, but his wife does not. Refuses, REFUSES to learn! ANd like said before, flies a Mexican flag. FLED FRIGGING MEXICO ONLY TO FLY THE FLAG IN MY FACE?? How disrespectful.
But I bend over and take it because, well, because I have to. I repect our laws. I just wish our leaders repected our laws and repected us, the people.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

alright squeege take it easy , it was a joke about 80 % of california is mexicans its really 79. about 20 years ago the minimum wage was 335 an hour. how doyou think you subsidise my workers? if you want a job i will work you also if yoiu want. now down to the real stuff. all our mexicans are legal they work for us threw an ag service so they are checked out. we run a multi million dollar buisiness so we would not take a chance on losing it by working illegal imigrants. i guess a solution to ilegal imigration would be to landmine the borders i bet that would make you happy. do you want to get rid of all mexicans or just pick and choose. my take on the whole deal is if they want to come and work for 4 months, live in our housing and not use the welfare system while they are here then when the work is all done go back home how is that hurting you? they pay federal and state taxes , they buy food while there here so how are they not contributing to society. what your doing is what happens on here all the time, guilty by asociation. since a mexican went bad or did something wrong they all have to be guilty of something. you all need to take off your ties get out of your air conditioned office and come spend a season with us. i guarentee you will find a new respect for these workers. dont let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. all this talk makes me laugh. this is what i mean by taking stuff to serious. anyway answer my questions my tax dollars are being sent to africa to subsidise all the people with aides and such, my tax dollars are being used to subsidise stem cell research. my tax dollars are being used to subsidise a study on the 3 toed salamander, my home insurance went up becouse all those other people got flooded by the huricanes. and for your information i have donated money to the minute men, but they still wont give me a hat or any stickers. does trhat sound familiar.

Old 11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
alright squeege take it easy , it was a joke about 80 % of california is mexicans its really 79. about 20 years ago the minimum wage was 335 an hour. how doyou think you subsidise my workers? if you want a job i will work you also if yoiu want. now down to the real stuff. all our mexicans are legal they work for us threw an ag service so they are checked out. we run a multi million dollar buisiness so we would not take a chance on losing it by working illegal imigrants. i guess a solution to ilegal imigration would be to landmine the borders i bet that would make you happy. do you want to get rid of all mexicans or just pick and choose. my take on the whole deal is if they want to come and work for 4 months, live in our housing and not use the welfare system while they are here then when the work is all done go back home how is that hurting you? they pay federal and state taxes , they buy food while there here so how are they not contributing to society. what your doing is what happens on here all the time, guilty by asociation. since a mexican went bad or did something wrong they all have to be guilty of something. you all need to take off your ties get out of your air conditioned office and come spend a season with us. i guarentee you will find a new respect for these workers. dont let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. all this talk makes me laugh. this is what i mean by taking stuff to serious. anyway answer my questions my tax dollars are being sent to africa to subsidise all the people with aides and such, my tax dollars are being used to subsidise stem cell research. my tax dollars are being used to subsidise a study on the 3 toed salamander, my home insurance went up becouse all those other people got flooded by the huricanes. and for your information i have donated money to the minute men, but they still wont give me a hat or any stickers. does trhat sound familiar.
I agree with you on this. If they are productive citizens I don't have a problem with them. I have many that are friends, and some family. But I have never lived were Seth has lived down in Arizona were you don't have the good ones as much.

Not that they are all productive here but heck neither are all the other races here either. They do need to be legal though. IMO.

Old 11-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

oh dear just remember if it was not for those pesky little hard working mexicans your almonds would not be on there way to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

oh dear just remember if it was not for those pesky little hard working mexicans your almonds would not be on there way to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Like I said as long as they are legal I don't have a problem with them. I have many that are very good friends and I have an Aunt who I love that is a mexican and 5 beautiful nieces, and nephews that are half and I would never give them up for nothin. It is all good. If they are hard working people I don't mind nearly as bad as if they are dead beat any race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

i wonder if the almonds have a different taste being harvested by ilegal ones compared to legal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i wonder if the almonds have a different taste being harvested by ilegal ones compared to legal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
OK now you are just being a smart butt. That's ok I am use to it from you sweety.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: lets all become illegal!