CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lets all become illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets all become illegal!

The way Mexico handled illegal aliens in the past was to round them up and kill 'em. Those people in the Alamo were illegal aliens, people who had crossed the border into Mexico from here.

Construction crews 20 yrs ago, framers, bricklayers, etc. were mostly white. Then the developers laid them off, hired mexicans cause they're cheaper, and hid behind the old 'Americans won't do that hard work'.

BS!

Old 11-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
wheres all the mexicans when you need them, what about all there contributions they have made. el pollo loco,ole frijole, taco bell, the infamous roach coach.
Man, you can't forget the guy that pushes the popsicle cart around.

Old 11-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawiyowee
The way Mexico handled illegal aliens in the past was to round them up and kill 'em. Those people in the Alamo were illegal aliens, people who had crossed the border into Mexico from here.

Construction crews 20 yrs ago, framers, bricklayers, etc. were mostly white. Then the developers laid them off, hired mexicans cause they're cheaper, and hid behind the old 'Americans won't do that hard work'.

BS!
And that, folks, sums it up in a nutshell.
Well said, kawiyowee.
Oh well, I am going to ride my ATV while I still can.

Old 11-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

yep thats pretty much it. they can do all the same things just as good but for alot cheaper, makes since to me to use them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]LOL kawi mexicans dont like the cold, how do you know about mexicans. relax buddy im just having fun with ya.

Old 11-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

2big, I can see you're jokin, but there's a lot of Mexicans in Colorado from the Spanish land grants in sw Colorado, and also a lot moved up here from New Mexico a long time ago. Coming from Phoenix, where I grew up with real Mexicans, these up here couldn't even speak Mexican or Spanish, I was surprised.

But the new ones sure can...you know when going by a construction site, I always used to hear country or rock and roll on the radio turned full up. Same radio now, but it only plays canciones de Mexico.

BTW, I do know Mexicans, I picked cotton, cut onions, picked citrus with em up til joining the Air Force. Worked 4 am til noon cause it was too hot to work past noon.

Fought with them and against them in high school, also had a Chiquita Banana girlfriend, whoooeee, they ain't all bad!

Old 11-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Remeber that episode of Speedy Gonzalez where the little Mexican mice were trying to get across the border to the cheese factory? lol Sylvester the Cat kept catching the mice and tossing their little sombrarro's back to Mexico.

The mice have a meeting and decide to bring Speedy to evade El ***** Gato, lmao. All the cheese made it back to Mexico thanks to Speedy.

Sylvester?.......Yeah, he just got an a$$ whoopin every time he tried to catch him...............

Sound familiar?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

dsnut, no I don't remember that cartoon as we are from different generations. My preference is W.C. Fields films from way back in the day. Funniest and most self destructive guy in my experience.

I read your stuff though, and was especially impressed with your bullets reasoning on rcoop, although I am clueless as to what it was in reference to, and wish to remain so. It's just a damn quad you know, it's not like a precious child in your family. No offense, I realize it's a big deal to you all.

I don't think the majority of us readers know we will be a minority group by 2040 or sooner.

Back on topic, somebody said most rapists caught had mexican names where he lived - the same is true here - part of mexican culture, women don't count for much.

I am poised for a liberal....

Old 11-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

what about that commercial the frito bandito, do you remember that. it ran on tv then was shortly pulled becouse of the way it made mexicans look. i wonder how mexico will handal brp

Old 11-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yes, the Frito Bandito...a fine gentleman. I didn't know they pulled him for PC reasons. This country is run on NEA values. I understand kids are mostly formed by 8 years old, now we have a nation of kindergarten teacher values.

I listen to satellite radio at night going to sleep, I have become familiar with the Cisco Kid, a mexican hero back in the 40's and 50's, very popular program with US listeners of the day. He could outshoot and outfight any Yanqui stood up in front of him. Also Poncho could crack a joke at the end of the show and have Cisco tripping over his horse. Oh, Poncho!...Oh Cisco!

La Raza and that bunch don't seem to remember Cisco rated right alongside Marshall Dillon and the Lone Ranger. No prejudice toward that show whatsoever, 50-60 years ago.

Re CanAM going to Mexico, most laborers like to get over on whitey, so I hope they are made to have a sense of ownership and pride in what they're putting out the door. Quality control department should import some Toyota line inspectors. Bet every machine would go back around and through the line again until it's good enough for us and our 9K. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawiyowee
dsnut, no I don't remember that cartoon as we are from different generations. My preference is W.C. Fields films from way back in the day. Funniest and most self destructive guy in my experience.

I read your stuff though, and was especially impressed with your bullets reasoning on rcoop, although I am clueless as to what it was in reference to, and wish to remain so. It's just a damn quad you know, it's not like a precious child in your family. No offense, I realize it's a big deal to you all.

I don't think the majority of us readers know we will be a minority group by 2040 or sooner.

Back on topic, somebody said most rapists caught had mexican names where he lived - the same is true here - part of mexican culture, women don't count for much.

I am poised for a liberal....
Trust me when I say, I am far from a liberal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As frustrated as I am about how the Republicans handle this stuff.........the Dems are far worse. Sometimes I think they want the world to be all one country, lol.

Quick Reply: lets all become illegal!