CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lets all become illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets all become illegal!

LMAF

Has anyone looked at a one dollar bill
Look under the eye and the words
It stands for
ONE WORLD ORDER

Just think I am old and I had to fight for this countrys freedom now after many years have gone by they give it all away. The USA is just going down hill fast so I just give up and I will live the rest of my life on a quad.

You got to love the USA freedom of speech.
You guys crack me up.

Old 11-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Vulcan700
LMAF

It stands for
ONE WORLD ORDER

Just think I am old and I had to fight for this countrys freedom now after many years have gone by they give it all away. The USA is just going down hill fast so I just give up and I will live the rest of my life on a quad.

You guys crack me up.
Thank you for your service! I pulled a crisp $1.00 bill from the dark recesses of my wallet. On the back side of the bill on the seal with the pyramid that has the eye at the peak is a banner that says, "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM".

"Novus Ordo Seclorum" was the motto suggested in 1782 by Charles Thomson, the Founding Father chosen by the Continental Congress to come up with the final design for the Great Seal of the United States.

He put the motto at the bottom of the reverse side where its meaning ties into the imagery above it: the unfinished pyramid with the date MDCCLXXVI (1776).

Thomson did not provide an exact translation of the motto, but he explained its symbolism: Novus Ordo Seclorum signifies "the beginning of the new American Era," which commences from 1776.

With a little further study the Latin term translates, "New Order of the Ages" which was meant to characterize the founding fathers' optimism as they moved into the future with their new societal designs. They fully intended for their way, our way, the American way of life to last forever.

Don't be too discouraged about America. We will pull out of this and be stronger than ever. Every strong, disciplined generation produces a lazy generation and every lazy generation produces a strong one.

Keep your collective chins up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Range Rover

Thanks for the up lift DSNUT I was going to post something that I would of regreted but now I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel. As you know how hard it was in the old days and how people now just run well never mine I don't need to start. I do think you have a great understand of the way it should be and the way it is so you have my support.
Nock em dead or wake them up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
LMAF

It stands for
ONE WORLD ORDER

You guys crack me up.
Thank you for your service! I pulled a crisp $1.00 bill from the dark recesses of my wallet. On the back side of the bill on the seal with the pyramid that has the eye at the peak is a banner that says, "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM".

"Novus Ordo Seclorum" was the motto suggested in 1782 by Charles Thomson, the Founding Father chosen by the Continental Congress to come up with the final design for the Great Seal of the United States.

He put the motto at the bottom of the reverse side where its meaning ties into the imagery above it: the unfinished pyramid with the date MDCCLXXVI (1776).

Thomson did not provide an exact translation of the motto, but he explained its symbolism: Novus Ordo Seclorum signifies "the beginning of the new American Era," which commences from 1776.

With a little further study the Latin term translates, "New Order of the Ages" which was meant to characterize the founding fathers' optimism as they moved into the future with their new societal designs. They fully intended for their way, our way, the American way of life to last forever.

Don't be too discouraged about America. We will pull out of this and be stronger than ever. Every strong, disciplined generation produces a lazy generation and every lazy generation produces a strong one.

u sure is edumacated!!!! lol... explain to me again how the whole ocean tide thing works again........lol...

Old 11-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

I have decided I am no longer going to pay federal income tax. War/illegal imigration Or maybe it's illegal war?
You are labeled a racist if you defend your country.
If some of you would pull your heads out of the sand you would see it is a very bad thing allowing imigrants to enter and remain.
I say save USA and shoot an illegal and crooked politicians. RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES. They repect nothing. They would fear the rath of Americans if they began to wind up dead and leave. We had a bounty on the American indian, Why not a piece of crap third world shortie? When I see all of the little shorties riding their BMX bikes(don't bother using the cross walk that we paid big money for) around my town, I see them as vermin. Varmits who need to be eradicated. I have NO respect for them and have to fight hard not to run them over when I see them. Which is usually on the side of the road begging for work. Which by the way was nice and beautiful grass. Now it is worn down to the dirt and there is garbage everywhere. Then everytime I see an American with a truck full I want to kill him, too. Sorry mother f'er.
He's not my friend anymore, but I know this d-head who hires them. He laughs because he charges the same, but pays peanuts.
My boss fired two of them when I threatened to quit. I said "how can I sleep at night knowing I am working the same job with the same pay as these illegals." He said they work hard. I said "and I don't!?" F you. He fired them the next day and said I was right. It is unfair to have to compete for wages against someone who is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!
Maybe there are a bunch of pussies around this country anymore and this is what we deserve??

America's unofficial national anthem was composed by an immigrant who left his home in Siberia for America when he was only five years old. The original version of "God Bless America" was written by Irving Berlin (1888-1989)
He took to this country and called it home. Think an illegal Mexican would fight against Mexico if needed? I say No way Jose

Old 11-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
Originally posted by: DSNUT
LMAF

It stands for
ONE WORLD ORDER

You guys crack me up.

u sure is edumacated!!!! lol... explain to me again how the whole ocean tide thing works again........lol...

Sure thing![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The tide comes in.......then the tide goes out. The only time that gets screwed up is when 2Big2Bfast leaves his house without contacting NASA first[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am so glad you asked that question, Rocky!LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

It's getting deep in here.... I am going outside and dig a trench around my trailer with a short handled shovel....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

oh testies you are an educated idiot, i did not know that i was gonna have to reharvest my nuts again this year, when im done with you im suure it will be a microscopic crop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] let me get a wholed of a mexican or two to do the harvesting for me lorayna bobbit style[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

only if i would have had my video camera ted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

Is a short handle shovel equal to a short handled hoe.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: lets all become illegal!