CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

been away from this site so long not sure if anyone even remembers me? ok so i have strayed from the best site in the world for ds junkies and alike, i have gone thru a few different toys sense i left sold my busa quad and the 730 for a sand rail with a supercharged 2.0 chevy motor well that didn't work out very well (live to far from sand) so i got into jet boats first a 18' cheyenne then a 21' daytona cat w/blown big block, but i still miss my ds. the doctor said it's ok to ride again just be cool so i dusted off the old 2000 stockish ds and my sons 400ex. long story short we are coming back down to little sahara ok, oct 26-29 weekdend befor halloween and if you'll have me i would like to meet up again (this time i'll have the slowest bike there) and ride with you guys again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

welcome back to the forums I don't remember you and have been on here for about a few months now but all is good.

Old 09-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back Jeffroe. Im very pleased to see you return. It is my pleasure, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

There have been a few changes since your last visit here........

Old 09-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back jeffroe...

Old 09-26-2006, 06:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back, we need some of the old blood around here. Sites been way too stressed out lately!!

So whats the new project. Can we look forward too seeing a new hopped up DS??

Old 09-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

glad to here you are back jeffroe. i was thinking of you the other day when supersonic was talkinf of putting his busads on ebay. glad you are back. dave

Old 09-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

funny i spent the last 1/2 hour drooling over the turbo busa on ebay!!!! also looked at the KMS kit so it's possible that my 2000 will be torn apart and redone befor our trip to little sahara. or maybe i'll just set back watch you young guns spend the big bucks. who knows glad to be back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

Jeffroe, How about letting me spend your money for you? Oh yeah, now thats what Im talking about. You can send it to my paypal account. I even take money orders, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Jeffroe, How about letting me spend your money for you? Oh yeah, now thats what Im talking about. You can send it to my paypal account. I even take money orders, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I need money, i'll take a check.

Old 09-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default I'M BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back JEFFROE, you've missed out on some high drama lately, and a few good threads on occasion, but it's mellowed out here recently. Lots more UTE guys on here than in the past and some hate and discontent between the DS brethren, but dune season is mere weeks away so I'm sure everyone will be dusting off the ill feelings and gathering around the campfires and Apple Pie and it'll all be good again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

See ya'll at Dumont and Glamis here real soon...

Quick Reply: I'M BACK!!!!!!