CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

can-am wins

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 10:05 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can-am wins

I wasn't the one who yapped and had all their info wrong! ROFLOL.

Old 09-28-2006, 10:06 AM
Trailblazer
Default can-am wins

Ok Dsnut, good enough, your points are well taken. Just make sure you distinguish between a little "point-counter point" and true bashing.
Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2006, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

I wasn't the one who yapped and had all their info wrong! ROFLOL. >>>>>>

Wrong info? Who posted wrong info??

Old 09-28-2006, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

you state that your ac is faster than your bomb. go to your website and get the specs, then go to can-am get their specs, no way hojay.

Old 09-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

Originally posted by: smoothguy
Originally posted by: GE4x4
Originally posted by: raidermike67
Gee, amazing how posting actual FACTS put an end to this BS.

Despite only competing in 9 of 10 events on the start-up circuit, racers on stock Can-Am OutlanderTM 650 H.O. EFI 4x4 ATVs won four races – the most of any manufacturer, and 12 of 30 podium spots – twice as many as the closest competitor. Can-Am racers also won seven of eight holeshot awards for the quickest driver to the first corner.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

So whats this prove? AC has the better riders and Can Am has the better machines?
Actually the only reason AC won the championship was because they raced all 10 events. The first even was only like 6-7 quads total. If you take the last 9 events in which all raced, AC would of been 3rd and not 1st and BRP would of been 1st. But that is how it goes. If you want to be champ, you need to be at all the races.

AC won the championship. Enuf said. I watched the show and the guys announcing the show stated AC won the championship. Read the real facts.
Where did I say that AC didn't win the Championship. I said the only reason they won is because they raced all 10 events, while the Bomb only raced 9 events. So if you were to compare all quads, all quads need to be present. Well the next 9 events all were there and if that were to be the season, AC would of been 3rd and not first. With AC racing 1 more race then the others, it was enough points for them to win the championship.

Old 09-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Trailblazer
Default can-am wins

Wow...guys you are getting a little cut throat in here..this is Jennifer Rath for those of you who don't know my nickname of Jengirl

I was directed to this post and thought I would throw my two cents in..yes we were at all ten rounds but we DID NOT race all the races we did not compete in two heat races which we lost some valuable points- you recieve points for every heat race- you race two heats and one main which if you have a"perfect day" the total points won would be 45.

The series breakdown is as follows 1st Rath(Arctic)- 349 pts 2nd Kilby(Can-Am)- 336 3rd Yokley(Suz)332 ..Daryl Rath won the championship on an Arctic Cat...

The WPSA also keep track of individual manufactors points and yes Can Am had the most points- they were ahead one point but that is the combination of all their riders ( Can AM 10 riders and Arctic Cat had 4 )..it would be like saying Doug Gust won the championship...but Honda had the most wins so they win the Manufactors Championship. Championships are Championships and they belong to one guy..sorry but racing is not a team sport..only one guy can win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

For the argument about podiums here are the numbers-

Can AM = 12
Arctic Cat = 8
Suzuki = 6
Kawasaki = 3
Honda = 1

Thats the offical count any question go to WPSA website and all the finals are there.

Ok now before I get all beat up I am not joing this argument about which bike is stronger ...buy what you like they BOTH have their strong points!!

Old 09-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

Thanks for clearing things up.... you ladies have an ability to bring things back to reality when the fellers start to get out of hand a little.LOL

Old 09-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

So if you Can-Am owners can agree, i would say AC and Can-Am are pretty close in comparison when referring to ability of the machines

Old 09-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

I think for this particular series. Personally, I don't give a rats **** who won I was more confused as to how exactly this thing broke down. Thanks for the clarification!

Old 09-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

thank you. thats what the title of the article was, can-am wins.

Quick Reply: can-am wins