CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

clash of the titans update page

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 12:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clash of the titans update page

Originally posted by: FGR
Originally posted by: BBIII
Originally posted by: Benwa450r
from trackside....

Sid... AKA salyfz took home the trophy in the bolt-on class... with some questionable bikes running. Hats off to Sid and Four Guys Racing.
What time's where the yfz's running out there?

Questionable bike's?

yfz times? Who cares!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just kidding BBIII

Yeah, what were the questionable bikes?
BBIII, the winner of the bolt-on bike ran a best of 4.98 and it is truly a pipe, carb & cdi.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Questionable bikes were wheelie bars and nitrous bottles in the bolt-on class. But, I want to say Congratulations to Salyfz for his outstanding reaction time on the tree. He certainly killed the cheaters on the light. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Congratulations guys!!!

I just wanted to congratulate all of the racers. It sounds like it was a great race. And I hope there were no misfortunes.

How about Goodsound? Did his bike run in the race? I heard that it was pretty impressive!

DuneDevil

Old 10-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: choosetolose04

BBIII, the winner of the bolt-on bike ran a best of 4.98 and it is truly a pipe, carb & cdi.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Questionable bikes were wheelie bars and nitrous bottles in the bolt-on class. But, I want to say Congratulations to Salyfz for his outstanding reaction time on the tree. He certainly killed the cheaters on the light. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
So what are the mod's allowed in that class?
So i would have stood a chance there then minus my bottle?

Congrat's to every one on there wins.......good job guy's

Cheater's again huh?

Old 10-15-2006, 01:17 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

Yes, I too want to say congrats to EVERYONE!!!!! I hope it was fun regardless of any of the outcomes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2006, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Did Jeffs Drag chasis bike run?

Congrats to Jeffs wife for the win! She is pretty dang quick!

DuneDevil

Old 10-15-2006, 02:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

BBIII, it would have been an experience for you just to be here and see the level of competition in ANY class...even the Bolt-On.

Keep in mind, Bolt-On mean no internal motor mods....these boys with the "true" bolt-on bikes were hauling the mail. Trust me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2006, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

My bike on its first pass looked very strong, and then on the second pass it flat out fell on its face. It didnt get beat, it failed, I mean flat out failed. Im very dissapointed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]...Oh well thats racin.

Old 10-15-2006, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Jeffs drag bike did run, it looked real good. His race with airforceone was so very close that you really couldnt tell. But the beams revealed airforceone the winner, and we watched the video and say that airforceone did indeed win but it had to be by a eye lash. Good job to both, and very good job to Dax his yfz was AWSOME. Choose was also in the hunt, getting eliminated by Dax in a very close race.

Old 10-15-2006, 02:49 AM
Trailblazer

congrats to everyone that was something to see without a doubt..... i talk to dax when he got there sat. morning he has a yfz motor throwed in a banshee drag frame all custom. the 450 is a 523 and he was spraying a progessive shot run by a edlebrock programmer said he could go up to 50 shot if he needed it. he also told me he had like fifty something thousand in the thing. but wow it was a thing of beauty and speed. it was good to see the people i have met before and to see people i had only hurd about. and choosetolose was a screamer he was shutem down one by one and looking good. i will see ya'll at the next one.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

DID ken from kenz show up how did ubets bikes do ??? choose bom one of you guy's call me.Yes jeff i lost another phone.i have no phone #'s

Quick Reply: clash of the titans update page