CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

I'll be waiting for you to accept my invitation. Stock bore 650 v/s Stock bore 650. Me and You!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

$6000 could buy a lot of tissue.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

OHHH I wanna see this race I just want it on DVD, Ron now come'on time put up or shut up, Choose when ROn Excepts this race with rules stated, who will hold the money??
Ron you wont have to sell your car, just except and bring your stock bore HPR toy.

Hey Choose is there going to be a list of rules?? Types of fuel? how many passes?

Old 10-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BioWare
Right on, let the betting begin...........lol
I really dont know WTF is goin on since im WTF up here...lol But when i was in Vegas 2 weekends ago i think i seen you wager of "Choose VS DSNUT" next to the NFL games.

Old 10-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I'll be waiting for you to accept my invitation. Stock bore 650 v/s Stock bore 650. Me and You!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

$6000 could buy a lot of tissue.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It was so cute! My 5 year old neice challenged me to a game of "Go Fish" a couple of years ago and i asked her if she wanted to win. She said, "Yes". I asked if she was going to win, she said "Yes". I asked her how bad she was going to beat me and she said, "BAD!!!"

lol

It turned out she was right![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Originally posted by: amd
What does it even matter. How bout everybody just mind there own bussiness and do there own thing. Who cares who said what or if it was a lie or not. I just dont think it is worth it to worry about what other people say. I know I sure wouldnt waste my time trying to meet up somewhere and race a four wheeler. Now if that person happens to be where I am racing then fine, but going out of my way to try and prove something that nobody really even cares about.

Thats just me though. I have always been one to not care what people think about me. As they say only god can judge me...............

By reading his posts, I was under the impression that DSNUT is god.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

I dont usually get into these pissing matches buttttttttttttttttttt let me tell you how I see it. This race will never happen. I know Choose personally and dont know DSnut. I have had PM talk with DSnut but thats it. I see nuts start beem concern but it does seem like he picks stories apart. DSnut you ask good questions from time to time but you do get on my nerves from time to time with your questions. I do see both sides and I feel like both biulders can build fast quads. I think you guys worry more about who builds faster motors than the builders themselves. Ive had dealings with Jeff and Eric and they are both from my experiences stand up guys. I keep telling people to let your quad do the talking for you and they do. DSnut you say if its not HPR its not as fast and I hope you feel that way if thats who you want to spend your money with and Choose feels the Bomb is the way to go. I say its good for the sport and keeps all the builders improving the products. Giving anything but the facts doesnt do anyone any good. We do have a choice now dont you remember when we didnt.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks Meaner. No one gets through life without annoying a certain percentage of the population a certain percentage of the time. I am ok with that.

Choosetolose called me out and I gave him my answer.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
I dont usually get into these pissing matches buttttttttttttttttttt let me tell you how I see it. This race will never happen. I know Choose personally and dont know DSnut. I have had PM talk with DSnut but thats it. I see nuts start beem concern but it does seem like he picks stories apart. DSnut you ask good questions from time to time but you do get on my nerves from time to time with your questions. I do see both sides and I feel like both biulders can build fast quads. I think you guys worry more about who builds faster motors than the builders themselves. Ive had dealings with Jeff and Eric and they are both from my experiences stand up guys. I keep telling people to let your quad do the talking for you and they do. DSnut you say if its not HPR its not as fast and I hope you feel that way if thats who you want to spend your money with and Choose feels the Bomb is the way to go. I say its good for the sport and keeps all the builders improving the products. Giving anything but the facts doesnt do anyone any good. We do have a choice now dont you remember when we didnt.
Very nicely put!! I for one, am happy to have a choice. I remember when we didnt have but 1 option.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey it is me the one that nobody wants to hear from but here I am. You are both good guys. Ron I have met you and I do like you. You are a very good person and would do anything for anyone. Scott I have not met you but have talked a little to you through PM's and the forums and I think the same thing of you. I know that you would do anything for our family if we were down there and that is appreciated.

All I have to say is that My dad and My uncle are just like you two. They are so much a like that they just can't get along. I really am not trying to be mean. But really you are both out to do the same thing just with different builders. So let it go. I would love to see the race and if you guys do decide to race I really want to know. But really guys does this really have to happen. Can't you guys really just put your GREAT minds together and do the same job as working against each other. Sorry to ruin this thread but JMO.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider

SSSHHH. Mom walked in the room. Nobody talk.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........