CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hmmm...
DON'T make me come spin U out.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Let these guys settle this.......
Like it will ever get settled.. My wiener is bigger than your.. so what when we compared yours was bigger. I took a double dose of Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  so what yolu got now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I DON'T want to hear your perv storys..........
Man some peoples children........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Ron, you have talked the talk, but now you or your team can'nt walk the walk with this all so bad stock bore that your suppose to be sporting...hey what am I? I should be an easy buck for you. You claim to run 4.06 with a stock bore. The best I ran to my knowledge was a 4.23 at the Clash. But it wasnt legit in your eyes, so put your money where your mouth is and lets GET IT ON!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
4.23!?! U have done a little bit of work since the last time i was at RRSD and u were there...

Old 10-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

DSNUT you question the time and track at Sicily Island is an insult to the people who raced there. Everybody who came to this event worked their butts off to get to where they are at. If you question the time then you can go to Siily Island and race Choose. According to your calculations Choose is not even in your league. So I dont understand you not wanting to come down and make an easy $6000.00. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AustinONeal
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Ron, you have talked the talk, but now you or your team can'nt walk the walk with this all so bad stock bore that your suppose to be sporting...hey what am I? I should be an easy buck for you. You claim to run 4.06 with a stock bore. The best I ran to my knowledge was a 4.23 at the Clash. But it wasnt legit in your eyes, so put your money where your mouth is and lets GET IT ON!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
4.23!?! U have done a little bit of work since the last time i was at RRSD and u were there...
You guys carry this thread on if you like. If you wonder what my response will be to the juvenile peer pressure, re-read my earlier post. It covers my bases.

As I said, it is up to the whole team as to whether we stop in at the race in march on our way to being prepared for PS. If we do stop by, it will be an 855 in a rigid that has the basic shape of a mini-rail. I won't predict what times it runs until we test the chassis but it will be lighter and a much better design than the 3.96 bike at PS this year.

The bike we ran at Albany has been dismantled and the chassis is probably going up for sale soon. The motor is now a 730 and is going back into Ron Puhl's dune bike and the parts that were donated to the run by HPR are on their way back to Kentucky. We learned with this chassis that 4.0's were more than it could safely handle. It tried to kill 222 more than once when we pushed big NOS shots. It is a great chassis for a 4.2 - 4.3 bike. It goes very straight and has minimal twist at about 90 hp. 150 hp made it unsafe! To run the times we are gearing up for require a whole new technology in chassis that will not be done until late January. That is okay though......the new found power in cams, porting and the lightest piston to date that ran in the 4.06 stockbore have to be extrapellated to the bigbore strokers efficiently which will take a fair amount of time in itself. We might be running all motor until a billet crank can be developed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img].

If the chassis is ready in time and we get sufficient dyno tuning with the motor in the chassis, it is conceivable we could be ready for the race in March but I want the days of flying by the seat of the pants to be over with. It is time to be organized and to pick our battles and know what the bike is going to do consistently when we show up. This is what it is going to take to get the country to start paying attention to Sand Drags. This is what it is going to take to get these events on TV and start drawing sponsorships.

The question is, are we going to pick this battle as an important one? That I don't know. $6k is not an incentive to me. I want something different. If it is only about a money run, then I can all but guaranty the challenge will be declined. Scott, if you really have your heart set on racing our next project, why not come to Planet Sand. Planet Sand sports some pretty fast bikes to.........maybe not up to the Clash's level but close, lol.

I am unbelievably greatful to be a part of this team because I know where this is going and I would not want to be a Yamaha owner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...........Oh crap! I am a yamaha owner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img],lol.

Go ahead and call me out again, Choose. It might work this time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: drakester
DSNUT you question the time and track at Sicily Island is an insult to the people who raced there. Everybody who came to this event worked their butts off to get to where they are at. If you question the time then you can go to Siily Island and race Choose. According to your calculations Choose is not even in your league. So I dont understand you not wanting to come down and make an easy $6000.00. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drakester,

You don't even know me. If you think i was questioning the legitimacy of the times run at the Clash, I probably can't change your mind. All I wanted to know was if there were guard beams or not. Without them, the understanding of the times has to be recalibrated. Your bike is no faster or slower whether they are in place or not. What you have done to your build and your successes are not challenged by my question. My question is to know if they are there or not so I know how to read the times. It really is a major piece of the puzzle and it is impossible to compare times without knowing these things. As was said, times change from track to track and even Scott admited that his 4.61 bolt-on bike runs 5.0's on the track with guard beams. I wouldn't expect it to make that much difference so there were other things in play there.

Think about this.......if there are no guard beams, a racer can come to the event knowing this and set his wheelie bar such that his front tire hops the staging light. That means his clock doesn't start until his back tire crosses it. Once this method is figured out by many racers as the cheapest way to gain a tenth or two, the wins will be dependent on who can hop the staging light the most consistently. Do you see where i am going? i am not saying any of you did this, but it will happen to a few of you by accident and you will have one hell of a run.

The way these fast bikes launch, they are moving when the rear tires cross the lights. It is a big deal and it is not a new issue.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

where did scott say his bike really runs 5.0?

Old 10-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: drakester
Drakester,

You don't even know me. If you think i was questioning the legitimacy of the times run at the Clash, I probably can't change your mind. All I wanted to know was if there were guard beams or not. Without them, the understanding of the times has to be recalibrated. Your bike is no faster or slower whether they are in place or not. What you have done to your build and your successes are not challenged by my question. My question is to know if they are there or not so I know how to read the times. It really is a major piece of the puzzle and it is impossible to compare times without knowing these things. As was said, times change from track to track and even Scott admited that his 4.61 bolt-on bike runs 5.0's on the track with guard beams. I wouldn't expect it to make that much difference so there were other things in play there.

Think about this.......if there are no guard beams, a racer can come to the event knowing this and set his wheelie bar such that his front tire hops the staging light. That means his clock doesn't start until his back tire crosses it. Once this method is figured out by many racers as the cheapest way to gain a tenth or two, the wins will be dependent on who can hop the staging light the most consistently. Do you see where i am going? i am not saying any of you did this, but it will happen to a few of you by accident and you will have one hell of a run.

The way these fast bikes launch, they are moving when the rear tires cross the lights. It is a big deal and it is not a new issue.

No I dont know you personally, but I do you are on this Forum everyday questioning and debating eveything that any body has to say.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

Scott ran 4.7 at Planet Sands.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

CAN I TAKE YOU UP ON THAT BET CHOOSE????? *** GET YOU SUM!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........