CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

This thread wasnt created to question the timing systems used across this country. Nor was it created to establish official times of my bolt-on bike. It was created to call out you DSNUT who tries to shoot down ANYBODY else's accomplishments other than Horsepower Research. I said it once and I'll say it again, your philosophy is this, If its not HPR its not legit. Well, the time has come to step up to the plate big boy. Put your money where you mouth is and lets get this show on the road. Me and You! My 650 against your 650. I dont want to hear about team this or team that. I want Ron Iverson to load his bike and come see this Spider run in person. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Old 10-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

oops my bad wow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Come on brother i want a piece[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

CAN I TAKE YOU UP ON THAT BET CHOOSE????? *** GET YOU SUM!!!!!!!!!!
Give austin and I a month...to finish the cub shee...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the info on the phone scott...If you would not have told me that..we would have blew the banshee up..LOL

Old 10-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

That sounds like fun!!!!

Old 10-16-2006, 11:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I said it once and I'll say it again, your philosophy is this, If its not HPR its not legit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Scott,

You can try to define me all you want but your statement is incorrect. Try this philosophy instead, If its not HPR its not as fast as it could be.

That is closer to what I think. Legit and fast are two different things............I think your bike is legit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I said it once and I'll say it again, your philosophy is this, If its not HPR its not legit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Scott,

You can try to define me all you want but your statement is incorrect. Try this philosophy instead, If its not HPR its not as fast as it could be.

That is closer to what I think. Legit and fast are two different things............I think your bike is legit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well, if you think its not fast, then come on down and we will line em up. I'll even throw you a towel to help wipe the sand out of your eyes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 11:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Scott,

Well, if you think its not fast, then come on down and we will line em up. I'll even throw you a towel to help wipe the sand out of your eyes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I never said your bike wasen't fast......You accused me of thinking it wasen't legit since it wasen't HPR. You were mistaken and I reinforced that I thought your bike was legit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Relax.......enjoy life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........