CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

I agree with RCoop, BSnut needs to back off and let Robert and Scott work this out in the forum, It wasnt but a few weeks ago when this was going on between BSnut and Choose.

I have spoken to both Robert and Scott and I dont know whats up with all of this, both of these guys are good guys, hope you two can get this worked out, if not Ill hold tthe money !!!

Old 11-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

I hope you do the honorable thing and give the man his race.

Old 11-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
I hope do the honorable thing and give the man his race.
Randy i gave you respect when your mouth ran off before Dunefest. So please I respect you, but how are you affectied by me racing Scott for money. If you don't want to race for money then don't come up with catchy little phrases saying you will waiting for all takers. Is that a fair enough Randy ?

Old 11-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
I hope do the honorable thing and give the man his race.
Randy i gave you respect when your mouth ran off before Dunefest. So please I respect you, but how are you affectied by me racing Scott for money. If you don't want to race for money then don't come up with catchy little phrases saying you will waiting for all takers. Is that a fair enough Randy ?
What catchy phrases are you talking about waiting for all takers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I'm not understanding where your coming from on that?

Since you asked "but how are you affectied by me racing Scott for money" I'll answer as non confrontationally as I can. I my opinion this affects all of us that were friends before you drove a wedge in this community and started this racing for money BS. Because of past events I feel the Honorable thing for you to do is give the man his race on the original terms you were going to run on at the clash. Nothing more nothing less. Lets not turn this into a pissing match between us. I don't want to take Chooses thread off track.

Old 11-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

Face it Rpoop you will never accept this challenge so quit dancing around the topic of saying yes or no. Everyone already knows the answer is "NO" so this thread should die.

Old 11-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

The groundwork has been laid.

Old 11-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just in case anyone missed it, rcoop is employing a new negotiating tactic and that is to try and peel off Scott's support (us) from making our opinions known. It is an attempt to level the playing field when he feels out-numbered.

The truth is, he brought this on himself and the natural chain of events are coming back around. I am going to continue to offer Scott whatever support I can. The first bit I can do is to watch Scott's back on this by calling a spade a spade.

If anyone still wonders why this is a big deal, look at all the good people who are uniting on one front.........people who have been successfully divided since last spring shortly after Mr. Cooper started his work on this forum.

You are doing great, Scott!

Old 11-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

if this race really takes place, i think there should be an admission fee and then give the gate fee to charity. or you guys could race for bikes and then put it on ebay . just some thoughts.

Old 11-04-2006, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................