CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006 | 06:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
Originally posted by: rcoop
What catchy phrases are you talking about waiting for all takers

Come get some. Naa you don't want any. Catch us if you can.

those are just a couple off the top of my head Randy.

Because of past events I feel the Honorable thing for you to do is give the man his race on the original terms you were going to run on at the clash

There were no terms. That is a fabrication by another forum member. Racing for money was never talked about or offered to anyone but Ron Iverson and Glenn until this thread started. Heads up races on the practice track were talked about but there were never a single term put on them. The first race was me and Scott racing for bikes with my 770 until before mentioned forum member put his nose into that business.

Rcoop, since your addressing me, please take note that I don't have any of those catch phrases you mention nor have I ever other than the one that is always in my sig. I don't let my keyboard write checks that my azz can't cash. I could have swore I saw you bring up the money race angle, I'm not here to argue so if I am mistaken then I stand corrected. I do know that you have had a very negative effect in this community since all this started and it seems things have come full circle. As I would like to have a positive effect I am going to stay out of this, it's between you and choose. Good luck and may the best man win.
Randy - You are correct. Rcoop did tell of his money race with Scott, Airforceone and the bom. Here is the quote from ODP forum:

Well you could get my bike right. It's only a single stage 50hp nitrous system. Too bad I have to drive 2500 miles to get a money race. Unless the Goblin is looking for some action ? Thanks Choose, Ross and Airforce for stepping up. Randall make sure your boys bring a camera I dare you to post a pic of my trailer on your website as my answer to your timeslip post.
He eludes to the amount of $2000 in the "Outside" thread referring to Glenn. He then refers to headsup racing at the Clash and thanks Scott for stepping up.

It would appear that Scott has already stepped up to rcoop's call for a money race at this last Clash......only, rcoop didn't show up.

Rcoop - lets not re-write history. Bottom line, Scott is offering you a second chance to run for money. By your statements it is obvious that money races are what you want.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!?!?!?!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
As you can see Randy as I posted before other members want to cut and paste multiple threads, from different forums, and use general terms as appear to make there own version of the truth.

Old 11-05-2006 | 06:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Posted by Rcoop before the Clash
Too bad I have to drive 2500 miles to get a money race. Unless the Goblin is looking for some action ? Thanks Choose, Ross and Airforce for stepping up.
Posted by Rcoop after the Clash in this Thread
There were no terms. That is a fabrication by another forum member. Racing for money was never talked about or offered to anyone but Ron Iverson and Glenn until this thread started.
Posted by Rcoop after ANOTHER LIE was exposed
As you can see Randy as I posted before other members want to cut and paste multiple threads, from different forums, and use general terms as appear to make there own version of the truth.

Scott - I have done all I can do to keep rcoop from re-writing what has happened. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006 | 06:19 PM
|
Pro Rider

48hr deadline has been set or you will lose by forfeit. An ample amount of time has been given to honor this request. This will have given you 7 full days to make up your mind.

Old 11-05-2006 | 06:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Posted by Rcoop before the Clash
Too bad I have to drive 2500 miles to get a money race. Unless the Goblin is looking for some action ? Thanks Choose, Ross and Airforce for stepping up.
Posted by Rcoop after the Clash in this Thread
There were no terms. That is a fabrication by another forum member. Racing for money was never talked about or offered to anyone but Ron Iverson and Glenn until this thread started.
Posted by Rcoop after ANOTHER LIE was exposed

Scott - I have done all I can do to keep rcoop from re-writing what has happened. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I see you want to continually personally atack me DSNUT. Why is this ? What does Scott and I racing have to do with you ? Where in your pasted posts does it say a money race was agreed upon ? Jeff Ross or Scott was there any terms for a money race at the Clash just run? Hmmm DSNUT exposed it seems.

Old 11-05-2006 | 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]I see you want to continually personally atack me DSNUT. Why is this ? What does Scott and I racing have to do with you ? Where in your pasted posts does it say a money race was agreed upon ? Jeff Ross or Scott was there any terms for a money race at the Clash just run? Hmmm DSNUT exposed it seems.[/quote]

You Do Not Want DSnut Exsposing himself to you RCoop! Keep your back side pertected !!!!

Old 11-05-2006 | 07:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I thought you might say that, rcoop. Your words incriminate you either now or then. If you say now that you didn't have a money race setup, then you lied then when you thanked Choose, Airforce and Ross for stepping up to the money race you were driving 2500 miles to get to........since you couldn't get one here in this state.

On the flipside, if your words before the clash were true (not lies), then your words on this thread are lies since you are now claiming you never offered a money race to Scott, Airforce or Ross.

You can't have it both ways. Why am I involved? I want to make sure you play fair and so far it has been a sizeable task to keep you from trying to revise history.

Regardless, it doesn't matter anymore. No one believes your spin as you try to explain away why your words now are in conflict with your words before the clash. The deadline has been set, we know you saw it because you posted a response to me after Scott set it.

I am going to offer whatever support I can to Scott in this matter. Get used to it.

Nothing more to say really.........It appears as though you have two options:

Yes or No..........and less than 2 days to make it.

Old 11-05-2006 | 07:29 PM
Pro Rider

We have mods on these forums which you already know since your agendas have been taken elsewhere before.

Old 11-05-2006 | 07:40 PM
RIP Dear Friend

We have mods on these forums which you already know since your agendas have been taken elsewhere before.

What do you want me to do?

If you don't like this thread or anyone else stay out out of it. I am not going to go around to see if quotes are correct, that's just crazy when this thread is 7 pages long or if they have quoted else where from the forum if that is what I am taking from you.

Either you race or you don't, pretty simple if you ask me.

Old 11-05-2006 | 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

What do you want me to do?
Hmmm, sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006 | 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Alrighty then....in case anyones interested they are going to hang Saddam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................