CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006 | 11:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

ERBE,

Check your PM's. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2006 | 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
ERBE,Check your PM's. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sorry you been Ignored!

Old 11-04-2006 | 11:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, suit yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006 | 11:20 AM
|
Pro Rider

A person can only continue in their folly for a season...then they will have to look their adversary right in the eye.....

Old 11-05-2006 | 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
A person can only continue in their folly for a season...then they will have to look their adversary right in the eye.....

I know I will. I am doing my best.

Old 11-05-2006 | 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Heads-Up Racing Team, 2007[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006 | 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

What catchy phrases are you talking about waiting for all takers

Come get some. Naa you don't want any. Catch us if you can.

those are just a couple off the top of my head Randy.

Because of past events I feel the Honorable thing for you to do is give the man his race on the original terms you were going to run on at the clash

There were no terms. That is a fabrication by another forum member. Racing for money was never talked about or offered to anyone but Ron Iverson and Glenn until this thread started. Heads up races on the practice track were talked about but there were never a single term put on them. The first race was me and Scott racing for bikes with my 770 until before mentioned forum member put his nose into that business.

Old 11-05-2006 | 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop

Because of past events I feel the Honorable thing for you to do is give the man his race on the original terms you were going to run on at the clash

There were no terms. That is a fabrication by another forum member. Racing for money was never talked about or offered to anyone but Ron Iverson and Glenn until this thread started. Heads up races on the practice track were talked about but there were never a single term put on them. The first race was me and Scott racing for bikes with my 770 until before mentioned forum member put his nose into that business.

Rcoop, since your addressing me, please take note that I don't have any of those catch phrases you mention nor have I ever other than the one that is always in my sig. I don't let my keyboard write checks that my azz can't cash. I could have swore I saw you bring up the money race angle, I'm not here to argue so if I am mistaken then I stand corrected. I do know that you have had a very negative effect in this community since all this started and it seems things have come full circle. As I would like to have a positive effect I am going to stay out of this, it's between you and choose. Good luck and may the best man win.

Old 11-05-2006 | 05:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27

Rcoop, since your addressing me, please take note that I don't have any of those catch phrases you mention nor have I ever other than the one that is always in my sig. I don't let my keyboard write checks that my azz can't cash. I could have swore I saw you bring up the money race angle, I'm not here to argue so if I am mistaken then I stand corrected. I do know that you have had a very negative effect in this community since all this started and it seems things have come full circle. As I would like to have a positive effect I am going to stay out of this, it's between you and choose. Good luck and may the best man win.
Randy - You are correct. Rcoop did tell of his money race with Scott, Airforceone and the bom. Here is the quote from ODP forum:

Well you could get my bike right. It's only a single stage 50hp nitrous system. Too bad I have to drive 2500 miles to get a money race. Unless the Goblin is looking for some action ? Thanks Choose, Ross and Airforce for stepping up. Randall make sure your boys bring a camera I dare you to post a pic of my trailer on your website as my answer to your timeslip post.
He eludes to the amount of $2000 in the "Outside" thread referring to Glenn. He then refers to headsup racing at the Clash and thanks Scott for stepping up.

It would appear that Scott has already stepped up to rcoop's call for a money race at this last Clash......only, rcoop didn't show up.

Rcoop - lets not re-write history. Bottom line, Scott is offering you a second chance to run for money. By your statements it is obvious that money races are what you want.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!?!?!?!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2006 | 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, after reading all this school yard drama. All I have to say is ah ah ah never mind........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................